• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The most underrated players.

BobP

Memri Fan
Well they are United fans, it would be strange if they had a clue about football. Wouldn't class Park with the others, not that I rate him but he was good in what he was supposed to do. He was the ultimate Fungus player, completely brainless but runs all day harassing people ruining the game for everyone else.

Mikel is useless now but was actually a decent prospect in his younger years, unlikely as it seems he had some ability on the ball which is also why he plays a more attacking role for Nigeria. Similar to that fat **** Anderson he picked the wrong club and ruined his career for good.

I remember Pirlo fuming about the instructions Fungus gave Park in a CL tie, IIRC he elaborated on it in his biography.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I remember Pirlo fuming about the instructions Fungus gave Park in a CL tie, IIRC he elaborated on it in his biography.
Yeah Pirlo is a bit more poetic about it but he sounded disgusted by Park's lack of pride, said he's one of South Korea's greatest ever players and he lets Fungus treat him like a piece of **** watch dog.

**** South Korea as a sporting nation anyway. North Korea Best Korea

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Jan Kirchhoff and Timm Klose have been very good for relegation fighting sides since signing for their clubs in January.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Not someone I think anyone here will know however, Bořek Dočkal; a good player who hasn't gotten a chance in a big league yet, at least he used to be very good, haven't watched him in a couple of years.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Muller is rated just fine. In fact he's called "underrated" so ****ing much he's close to becoming overrated.

Hmm,i agree,but people sometimes talk much more about some other class players rather than Muller.I think because he is not too attractive player like Messi,Ronaldo,Ribery,Robben etc.Don't see too many weaknesses in his game.Maybe dribbling needs to improve.But other things are just great.

Arteta. No seriously

His positioning has always been impecible, more than makes up for his lack of pace. Unfortunately A****e W****r hasn't had the bottle to play his own captian (disgrace), he's needed a solid run in the team but just can't get it and it's really affected his form, such shame he'll probably be off in the summer.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Hmm,i agree,but people sometimes talk much more about some other class players rather than Muller.I think because he is not too attractive player like Messi,Ronaldo,Ribery,Robben etc.Don't see too many weaknesses in his game.Maybe dribbling needs to improve.But other things are just great.
Give me Muller any day of the week - the name, the goals, the ability to ghost into the box - big game player

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Arteta. No seriously

His positioning has always been impecible, more than makes up for his lack of pace. Unfortunately A****e W****r hasn't had the bottle to play his own captian (disgrace), he's needed a solid run in the team but just can't get it and it's really affected his form, such shame he'll probably be off in the summer.
Really like Arteta but his legs have gone and have been for a while but you're right for a while he held down that DLP spot

GDeep™

League is very weak
Fernandinho and Fernando are underrated. I like both.

Kane is still under rated by some, maybe because he's English, but he's one of the best young strikers in Europe. Still not sure where his ceiling is though, can he cut it at a major club with pressure? Has all the attributes you say.

illmatik

Established Member
Underrated? Ultimate hipster thread :lol:

MY nomination - Out of all the big clubs -Marchisio, a true maestro who lives in the shadow of Pogba

From the smaller clubs (besides anyone from Leicester which is obvious) - Raffael (Monchengladbach) I still dont know how any other big club hasnt picked him up yet, hes absolutely incredible everytime Ive seen him

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom