• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Right, too much collusion on this thread. Time to get back to it’s grass roots. Cautiously optimistic I will have zero agreement here:

Henrikh Mkhitaryan is a fringe player who somehow managed a to put in a worse shift than Özil this season (an extraordinary feat). He is a prime candidate to be moved on in the summer and even if he had somehow managed to play in the Europa League final the associated security concerns would have overwhelmed our entire preparation. His affiliation to Arsenal FC is tenuous at best, and all this “do it for Mikhi” claptrap has an extremely hollow ring.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Sp**s winning the champions league would be the best result for us as it might actually make stakeholders within the club realise we are at risk of becoming the 2nd biggest team in North London if we're not careful. With Chelsea's problems and Sp**s being Sp**s, with investment we should become the only club of choice in London over the next 5 years.

Sp**s being European champions might spark something as we seem to be drifting casually along of late.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Let me make it clear though - I will in no way, shape or form be wishing them to win.

Sp**s winning the champions league would be the best result for us as it might actually make stakeholders within the club realise we are at risk of becoming the 2nd biggest team in North London if we're not careful. With Chelsea's problems and Sp**s being Sp**s, with investment we should become the only club of choice in London over the next 5 years.

Sp**s being European champions might spark something as we seem to be drifting casually along of late.

The stakeholder doesn't even know who Sp**s is.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Nope, sorry not for me. Bragging rights are one of the biggest aspects of this sport and we'd lose all of them.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Not sure the above happening means as much to the people currently at the club as it does to the fans. They have their model, they will follow it.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

I hate Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea way, way more than i'll ever hate Sp**s.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Sp**s winning the CL would be a tad annoying but i won't give a toss if we manage to win EL

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Not sure the above happening means as much to the people currently at the club as it does to the fans. They have their model, they will follow it.
Stan will check his bank account and Arsenal's valuation before and after that final and not see any difference.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I hope Sp**s win the champions league.

Maybe this will piss off the Arsenal fans so much that they take it out on the Arsenal owners.

Puts the club under pressure too, Arsenal will become the 3rd best team in London.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I hope Sp**s win the champions league.

Maybe this will piss off the Arsenal fans so much that they take it out on the Arsenal owners.

Puts the club under pressure too, Arsenal will become the 3rd best team in London.
Just like how missing out on top four was meant to put the club under pressure? 3 years out and not getting any better.

If anything, the only thing the management will take away from a Sp**s win is that they did it while spending nothing in the market. Meaning that's what they need to do too.

We should have played the kids more. The seniors couldn't hack it anymore than the kids probably can.

Looking back at this season, we are back to square one but we have nothing to show for it. No development of any player in the team. In fact most have regressed under Emery.

And now he will be even under more pressure, and he will use it as excuse not to bring any of the younglings up in the team. What has been great job of everyone making the academy one of the strongest in country will probably count for nothing when Emery is done.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Looking back at this season, we are back to square one but we have nothing to show for it. No development of any player in the team. In fact most have regressed under Emery.

And now he will be even under more pressure, and he will use it as excuse not to bring any of the younglings up in the team. What has been great job of everyone making the academy one of the strongest in country will probably count for nothing when Emery is done.
If Emery is smart, he'll play them. Let's see how we shape up in pre-season.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Bro there were so many games after he saw line-ups where he said 'I hope we lose'. Imagine pretending to be a fan and come up with something like that.
Nobody believes you apart from your cats. The day I wish defeat on my local club. That’s... my LOCAL club... is a day that will never ever come. I bleed for these wankers.

Now post me another cat just to confirm what a massive cat molesting dosser you are
:drool:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Nobody believes you apart from your cats. The day I wish defeat on my local club. That’s... my LOCAL club... is a day that will never ever come. I bleed for these wankers.

Now post me another cat just to confirm what a massive cat molesting dosser you are
:drool:
will my avi do?

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom