• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m comparing their physical ability you spanner.
Exactly. Silva and Vieira has similar physical ability. It’s just one is much better footballer than the other. If you are great footballer you can overcome physical limitations. If not you end up like Vieira and enzo in this league

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Exactly. Silva and Vieira has similar physical ability. It’s just one is much better footballer than the other. If you are great footballer you can overcome physical limitations. If not you end up like Vieira and enzo in this league
Vieira and Bernardo don’t have similar physical ability. Bernardo has quick acceleration, nimble, very agile, and deceptively strong. Vieira is quite stiff. Vieira is more like Bruno than Bernardo.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wonder who the clubs will be - I don't think it'll be Sp**s as him and Ange allegedly had a falling out. I can see Villa being interested and ???

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Wonder who the clubs will be - I don't think it'll be Sp**s as him and Ange allegedly had a falling out. I can see Villa being interested and ???
Villa 100% and most likely Man U. This guy will be 20-25 million at most. Such an obvious signing

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Maybe he's still too raw but Carlos Baleba has really impressed me, his physical and technical attributes are a great foundation for a complete player. He reminds me a lot of Camavinga but actually plays a bit more risky on the ball, really drives with it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Joao Neves, but this probably means we let Smith Rowe go.

J Neves
Sesko
Williams
Guimaraes
Diomande

That’s why it’s in the wishlist people, not gonna happen.

Jabintendo

Still hope we go for Pedro Neto.
We lack pace especially without Martinelli in the team. Injuries are a worry but we can manage his load a lot better than wolves with Saka, Trossard and Martinelli to rotate with.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Still hope we go for Pedro Neto.
We lack pace especially without Martinelli in the team. Injuries are a worry but we can manage his load a lot better than wolves with Saka, Trossard and Martinelli to rotate with.

Nah. He's stalled. Not hit over 5 league goals, in fact, in the last 3 seasons, he's hit a total of 3 goals. He's a bit like Martinelli, head down, dribble. No point having two of these players. We need a player who is better.

Legend14

Established Member
Though Olise would be an exciting transfer, we need the best 8 or 6 we can find. This should be our top priority, followed by a forward with counter attacking pace.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Realistic wish list time,

Forwards (6)

Sell - Nketiah, Nelson & Marquinos
Keep - Martinelli, Trossard, Havertz, Saka & Jesus
Buy - Sesko

Midfield (6)

Sell/release - Elneny, Lokonga, Vieira & ESR
Keep - Jorginho, Partey, Rice, Ødegaard
Buy - Fofana & O'Reilly

Defence (7)

Sell/release - Cedric, Zinchenko, Teirney & Tavares
Keep - White, Timber, Saliba, Gabriel, Tomiyasu, Kiwior
Buy - Colwill

Goalkeeper

Sell - Ramsdale
Keep - Raya
Buy - Steele

I don't think we need a massive shake up, we have a fantastic squad.

Sesko gives up another option up front, he is young and has all the attributes for our coaches to work with.

Fofana and O'Reilly could both be had for around £25-30m and look like 'no brainer' signings, they would provide much more competition than Elneny, ESR and Vieira have!

I think we need to find a find our Gvardiol, we look so solid when Tomi is fit but that isn't a given sadly and despite him being pretty two footed I think a left footed player would be preferable. I think Colwill could easily be moulded into a fantastic centre back/left back hybrid and Chelsea could need to sell if reports are to be believed.

Steele seems like such an obvious keeper to go for, decent with his feet and home grown. I could see him being happier as backup to Raya on much better wages than backup to Verbruggen!

I think most of this business could be done for close to a net spend and then we keep our powder dry for an opportunist signing of the highest quality.. With so many teams on the edge with FFP who knows who may suddenly become available who looks unrealistic currently.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom