• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He is so good. the team just clicks with a creative pivot, there is no other way around it. and no, Rice should not be even developed there, and no, an internal fullback ala Zinny or Tomi is not enough, you still need a creative pivot. period.

such an intriguing character... is he happy? is he sad? is he even bothered? He is such a robot, I saw interviews in Spanish with him, you wonder if someone is even there.

Again, for his position you need 40+ games a season, something he can't deliver.

We still need consistency.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Haven't expected that from him.

Quality passing, demanding the ball all the time and looked more dynamic compared to his last games. Hopefully he stays fit for the last games.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is so good. the team just clicks with a creative pivot, there is no other way around it. and no, Rice should not be even developed there, and no, an internal fullback ala Zinny or Tomi is not enough, you still need a creative pivot. period.

such an intriguing character... is he happy? is he sad? is he even bothered? He is such a robot, I saw interviews in Spanish with him, you wonder if someone is even there.

Again, for his position you need 40+ games a season, something he can't deliver.

We still need consistency.
It's really frustrating his arsenal career majority of it was with injuries because fully fit Thomas is very good player

MaraDon

It's really frustrating his arsenal career majority of it was with injuries because fully fit Thomas is very good player
And because of the role he plays, when he is injured the team just misses him tremendously, leading you to have to lean on gambles like Jorginho, than yes, they can pay off, but they can also force you to do some stupid things like playing Ramsey there (remember?, oh boy...)

This is the key for the team, especially in today's football.

when did City drop points? oh yes, Rodri was out.

we need a 40+ games player, no negotiations, nothing, if we need to spend Rice´s money so be it. In modern football, you need to have an elite holding player to compete, Edu knows it, Arteta knows it, and we all know it. So go out and do what's needed.

MaraDon

The first touch passing is what makes him stand out from all our other options. The first goal doesn’t happen without his first time pass to get Rice moving.

Rice doesn’t have that pass in his locker yet.
He takes one touch to do what Ode takes 4, he is just monstrous, so positive and smart, if the team moves around him, he is going to find you, no need to yell, nothing, just believe, he sees you.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
He takes one touch to do what Ode takes 4, he is just monstrous, so positive and smart, if the team moves around him, he is going to find you, no need to yell, nothing, just believe, he sees you.
Who do you think could replace TP5 skill wise and also somewhat realistic in the transfermarket? We are in for a big job this summer, TP5 replacement and a world class striker is needed

MaraDon

Who do you think could replace TP5 skill wise and also somewhat realistic in the transfermarket? We are in for a big job this summer, TP5 replacement and a world class striker is needed
In modern football is so hard to point someone, because maybe you may like someone but just the way he turns can screw your entire counter set up so our scouts don't even consider them, today is just way too specific to say, this is the correct person for us, I do like players like Bissouma, I think Varela the guy from Porto is good but I haven't watched a lot of him and Douglas Luiz got me excited when we were linked to him. I do feel that if you want immediate impact you need to look inside the league.

I watch the Premier League, Napoli, and Some Ligue 1/La Liga games, I also watch Velez from Argentina, and El Clasico and the CL EL and **** like that, That position, you have to be cocky to be like "this guy" without pointing at the obvious ones.

Reactions: Xln

MaraDon

I keep on till I’m blue in the face about how talented a player this man is. Thomas Partey’s don’t just grow on trees. He has a bit of everything.

He’s gonna tear Spuds apart again this weekend. I can’t wait.
People forget the guy was educated in Spain.

Imagine Simeone playing a profile like him 40+ games a season. he is that good. Simeone played him, while he jogged around their half, yes, Simeone.

Who plays in that position for Atletico now? Koke and Llorente. Koke is unable to cover the same ground and Llorente just provides a little bit of everything but he is nowhere near the footballer Thomas is.

Just imagine having such quality that you jogged around in a Simeone team and you got away with it for 3+ seasons at 20 years of age.

Crazy ****.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If this guy and Martinelli could have offered us 70% of what they were last season, we'd have already wrapped the league up.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I keep on till I’m blue in the face about how talented a player this man is. Thomas Partey’s don’t just grow on trees. He has a bit of everything.

He’s gonna tear Spuds apart again this weekend. I can’t wait.

Let’s just hope he doesn’t get pushed back onto the pitch after he waves the white flag 😂

He definitely has that in him.

Thrice

If this guy and Martinelli could have offered us 70% of what they were last season, we'd have already wrapped the league up.
Martinelli has the excuse that he's still young. Young players are often inconsistent.

Partey is like 52. He has more than enough experience.

All in all he had a good game today. Some crazy brain fart moments, but it can't be denied that he provides something extra when he's on the pitch.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Made Caicedo eat grass without touching the ball

Uncle Shaartey on the ball is a unicorn player, we won't find a replacement for him that easily.
Reminds me of playing football in the backyard as a kid with my uncle who had had 2 knee operations and walked with a limp, but still couldn't get the ball off him.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom