• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2015/2016

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Reaching and losing two CL finals must really take the wind out of your sails.

Would love Simeone here, but he could go to PSG or maybe even revive one of the Milan clubs.
He's mentioned a few times how he's mostly interested in the clubs he played for. Lazio are a bit **** so his next destination will most likely be Inter.

Shame about the Atlético team which is very endearing but no love lost for the club really

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
A couple of observations:

As someone mentioned, Zidanes a gimp like Enrique, doubt he does much more then work on team chemistry.

Ronaldo was named after Ronald Reagan. Enough said, both ****s.
Amen to both. Zidane seems like he doesn't know what the **** he's doing out there, that Real team similar to Barca is coaching itself. They were very impressive for the first 30 but when they lost their way Zidane actually made it worse with his dumb subs

And yeah **** Ronaldo and Reagan

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Skint waitress or the queen of the world doesn't deserve to have a child if you can buy a mother's love for her child for a penny or a million pounds.

I don't even like Cristiano but he came from very humble beginnings. If this skint waitress you speak of is the mother and she traded her kid for money, that boy is better off with CR.

It happens all the time , too much grey in these issues for me to judge .

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Modric is right, this trophy belongs to Real Madrid.

Everyone else should pack up and go home. Or start a European Superleague.
Modric is talking sh!t :lol: Madrid have 11, five of which came in the stone age! Liverpool have 5 times themselves far more recently. Barca have won it 4 times recently, to Madrids 2. As I say, horseshit.

You lot can pack up and go home if you like. Looks like you've had enough anyway. :lol:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Don't understand people's obsession with C.J Ronaldo.

The brat will have more money, love and success than I ever will for his name alone.

sammy89

Atleti's plan was clearly to keep it tight and nick the game in the 2nd half. They would have done it if it wasn't for conceding that jammy ass goal. Also in the shootout, Oblak looked like crap, but I think he was anticipating that in such a big occasion a lot of players would try the simple shot down the middle. Sad for Atleti, happy for my idol Zidane.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
He probably wouldn't even celebrate winning the trophy if he didn't score at some point in the game. No joke, he'd just be sulking the whole time while everyone else is celebrating.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No self awareness humility no nothing. Forget about the mother, do you think this dickhead would know how to raise a boy to become a decent human?
Tippy toes in the team photos, non-celebrations when he missses and somebody else scores from the rebound, and John Terry-esque levels of ME ME ME!!

Utter ****ing scumbag.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No self awareness humility no nothing. Forget about the mother, do you think this dickhead would know how to raise a boy to become a decent human?
Chucking money at him and having a famous dad will suffice, apparently.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I think he could, yeah. For the world to see one part of him and for his boy to see his intimate true self. We all have our defence mechanisms in our head under pressure or deep rooted insecurities to motivate our projection of an image to protect or promote ourselves.

I'm a big fan of an actor around here for his flawless portrayal of hilarious characters. He is simply the goat of comedy like acting and you'd laugh even before he opens his mouth. Then I've seen and met him off cameras and he is full of anger, hatred and easily irritable. He is usually like that when he isn't acting.

There are people like Cristiano who are shunned and rejected by most in the sense of understanding but he may find peace and connection and genuine love when with his boy.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom