• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea always will be club that change managers every 2 seasons that how they building stability thier spending power helps them too no club in world football spend 70m on GK then spend 30m on another GK 2 season after and the 70m gk is now backup. Crazy stuff from Football manager Abra.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Tuchel has again just proven why when it comes to managers, it's not a bad thing to go just get the expensive and assured option. This Chelsea team was absolute dogshit under Lampard, Tuchel comes in and now look, even if he wasn't doing as well as he is when he gets HIS players these results would be the same.

It's why I'd like to see Arsenal just go spend and get a Rodgers/Conte, you know exactly what you're getting and money can be saved by them actually improving players. Even if it's just the top 4 we get, the gems like Potter would be more developed and less of a risk, then we can get them or go for someone else.

Get the best available, not the cheap risk who may be a star in a few years time.
Agree, but you need ambition for this.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
No time for either of them. They were good when they were with us but left us in the lurch when they could still have made good money here and maybe helped us win trophies.

What annoys me more is that the judas had stayed, meaning RVP this time, we might have done something. Cazorla feeding him that season would have done numbers.

We weren't even that bad that season and no one else besides United were up to anything that year. Imagine Özil feeding RVP instead of Giroud.....

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Edu when he hears a Chelsea, over the hill reject might be available on the cheap:

Whats Up Reaction GIF by Bounce

BobP

Memri Fan
Just watched the highlights.

Kante is incredible. His ball winning and running ability are extraordinary. Even if the technical aspects of his game are lacking relative to those two attributes, it makes no difference because he wins the ball back in such dangerous positions and only really needs to lay off the ball.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Madrid really spent 100m+ on a footballer and they didn't once bother to check that he's not a serious person. Tbh they entirely deserve to be in the financials problems they're in. Y'all shoulda known he wasn't gonna perform!

Vicki

I am a witty, charming, intelligent and engrossing person tbh.

Sadly...that's all let down by the fact I have a Belfast accent, so you're probably right.
tbh you come across as a needy, creepy little wannabe, up to high doh on half a bag of skittles and a can of coke

Not really!

Well, maybe a little bit...

Vicki

Hate it when managers say this, tbh.

I would be going into every press conference saying, THE Arsenal are winning every game and trophy they can...would go down swinging if nothing else :lol:
Although your positive attitude is a breath of fresh air

Keep it up Riou

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I am a witty, charming, intelligent and engrossing person tbh.

Sadly...that's all let down by the fact I have a Belfast accent, so you're probably right.

Can't be dealing with your NI self-hate, Riou, get the f*ck outta here with that, I mean sure it's a f*cked up little statelet that no one outside cares about and will never achieve true prosperity, but sure whatcha gonna do, there's also Tayto, no one else has that!

Fix up, soldier.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Then left us and went straight back to Chelsea! People on here told me he’s the model professional, when in truth he’s a snakey ****. Absolutely terrible signing, already finished when we signed him and still a chav **** when he left.
We also let Szczesny walk because of this helmet wearing gimp.
Hate the guy, **** him.
Iirc Arsenal offered him a coaching role as well :lol:
Absolute сuck club

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom