• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah silly foul and put his hands up immediately making him look suspicious

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
People tell me a German team winning the Champions league will take the shine off of Leverkusen’s achievements. I don’t see it that way, for me it’s the opposite it will just show how strong the Bundesliga is and makes it more special.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Davies has done something to somewhat recover the reputation of Canada this week after the pummeling it took thanks to Aubrey

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
VAR in European comps is so smooth. That would have taken about 5 mins in the prem, waiting to hear from “stockley park” where three idiots from Manchester call each other mate and finishing eating their pork scratchings.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom