• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw UEL R16 1st Leg: Sporting CP 2 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday, March 9 | KO: 17:45 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

0-1515616926-width640height480.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I thought Arsenal should be happy with a draw with a rotated team. A draw away from home is a good result, when you get to rest players for EPL. Arteta will go strong in the 2nd leg at home.

Too many absences and injuries going on. Have to get some attacking players fit again.

Ugarte will be back for the 2nd leg, but Coates and Morita will be banned.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Sanchez11 and his fav players being so close and yet so far...

...name a better duo!

fs

Bloodbather

Established Member

People underestimate what we lose without Gabriel, especially at this stage. Gabriel not only is a leader in defence, he's aggressive, vocal, assertive. He's also quick at making up ground but crucially he covers the area Zinchenko vacates superbly, I've said it before, I'm not convinced there's a single LCB that could do the job Gabriel's currently doing, it's almost an impossible job on paper essentially being LCB and LB for turnovers.

It was important to give Kiwior some gametime but you also see the consequences of it at this stage in his development and adaption period which will take some time.
Yeah he's been excellent all season except for a few blunders where he lost his composure. He's borderline world class when he doesn't lose his head.

Tom Mix

Next year can look after itself but this year we could win the PL, no guarantee we'll be in that fight next season.

We should have rested Saka yesterday and parked the bus. We'd probably have come away with a draw with a weaker team. Sporting didn't outplay us they just took advantage of our tactical naivety and inadequate game plan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Surprised yesterday that was one of biggest games of season for Sporting and half os stadium was empty.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We also might not. Lol. If we named another team we'd have thrown away the tie. What do you think we are going to next year when we are in CL.

I think our EPL challenge should get full focus but its always hard to find the right balance, still a lot of hard teams to beat in the europa league though.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We also might not. Lol. If we named another team we'd have thrown away the tie. What do you think we are going to next year when we are in CL.
We are unlikely to be on top of PL, and even if we are, we will be playing for a tournament that means something. EL has zero meaning, what does it mean to be champions of the second tier of clubs in Europe; it was started for UEFA to generate more money.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Next year can look after itself but this year we could win the PL, no guarantee we'll be in that fight next season.

We should have rested Saka yesterday and parked the bus. We'd probably have come away with a draw with a weaker team. Sporting didn't outplay us they just took advantage of our tactical naivety and inadequate game plan.
Squad manaagement over a season is the one thing with arteta’s management that still concerns me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom