• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi-Final 1st Leg: Villarreal v Arsenal | Thursday, April 29 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Martinelli is starting up top and Balogun is on the bench, had a text through from Barry.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Hope Roma do their thing too. Would be great to play them in the final. God willing

Agreed.

1. I'm sick at the sight of United.

2. It would be poetic (and hilarious) for our second European triumph to come at the expense of another Italian club :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Chukwueze vs Xhaka could be interesting.

Bet Emery bottles it and benches him though.

Iceman10

Established Member
We might concede, but we'll score more than them.
3-1 or 3-2 to The Mighty Arsenal.

No, **** it. 4-1 Arsenal. COYG!
Would take 1-1, kind of expected result with a typical cagey first leg and thsse two managers, which would leave it all hanging until next week.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Paramount is showing it in the USA and giving a 'free' 7 day trial promotion
It's also on FuboTV with a free trial, but only in spanish

Footybite is OK/good, click on the 2nd or 3rd link when they appear and you're set. The 1st one gets too many hits.

Thanks! I have the Fubo service but the other semi is the only thing I see listed. I’ll check again. I appreciate the link!

Yep now our game is listed on Fubo. En Español for me.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Really great piece

Damn you, you made me cry all over again.
I'm not shedding tears for the Europa league, I can promise you that.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I've somehow got to the point where I'm not really fussed about watching this. All just seems meaningless

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
ESR's best position is 10, so is Odergaard's, you limit them if you play them out of position. And eve when you play one out of position they will tend to drift into the centre and cramp the other. Used to happen all the time when Wenger played Özil and Ramsey together.
The simple truth.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please don't tell me xhaka playing LB again. Good to see Luiz auba back even if on bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom