• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery

fute

I assume that those who hired him took into account that this is his first job as manager.
And they gave him more leeway.

We should ask our American colleagues here how KSE choose managers for their American clubs, Nuggets and Rams?
Is it normal for them to choose novice?
I never followed American football and I have stopped following basketball about 25 years ago, so I don't know.

Sean McVay was an assistant with the Washington Football team who was seen as a genius, wunderkind of offense at a young age. From his time as a QB coach to eventually calling plays. He came from a football family. He was seen as the 'next one' to get. Deemed a prodigy. And they got him. It was his first head coaching job. He inherited a team with some talented players they drafted well from previous years, but the QB was considered a bust. He fixed Goff. Stacked all their chips and traded draft picks to win a Super Bowl in their 2nd appearance under McVay.

Malone for the Nuggets wasn't a big name, but his dad was an NBA coach. Career assistant and failed at his first head coaching stint with Sacramento. Nuggets were his 2nd head coaching gig. But he and the Nuggets steadily kept improving year after year continuing to draft well. They did it the ole fashion way. Not a lot of fanfare. Just making sound decisions in hiring a coach, drafting and acquiring and developing players. They ultimately won the championship.

Two distinct cases in the hires.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Mik has already had more bozo head scratcher decisions than i can remember from all of Wenger’s career in 4 years. Wenger had limited options and no money. Yes he took cheap risks that turned out into duds as well but nothing like this bozo. No joke if Mik did what Robson did and bought George Weah’s cousin for a few million pounds and it turned out the guy was a Tv repairman it wouldn’t be half as stupid as the Kai buy. He invented new forms of stupidity; buying an established dud, for a fortune and high wages, to switch his position. No manager has ever done something that stupid.

Do you remember Barca paying over valuation for Robinho from Real after he flopped to switch him to a midfielder or fullback? Oh yeah it didn’t happen because FraudTeta invented this buffoonery. The dumbest guy in transfer market history is also stupidest coach, what is hard to understand there for your feeble mind?

Wenger bought Mustafi in a time where players cost much less for approximately 40m euro's ffs. A bigger bozo head scratcher decision.

Anyway, there's no reasoning with you so please continue flooding every thread will the same bullcrap.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Wenger bought Mustafi in a time where players cost much less for approximately 40m euro's ffs. A bigger bozo head scratcher decision.

Anyway, there's no reasoning with you so please continue flooding every thread will the same bullcrap.
Mustafi was very highly rated in 2016 coming off two top class seasons at Valencia. Not even remotely comparable to Havertz who was bought in dogshit form for twice that fee while helping Chelsea getting out of FFP trouble.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Mustafi was very highly rated in 2016 coming off two top class seasons at Valencia. Not even remotely comparable to Havertz who was bought in dogshit form for twice that fee while helping Chelsea getting out of FFP trouble.

Don't agree. Havertz was a big gamble and way too much money, but if you look at the inflation of transfer fees it's quite comparable. Also, he was good at Leverkusen and still young. That being said, looks like a total flop.

Also, Mustafi didn't have a top class season that last year at Valencia, partnering Abdennour. And a complete clown at Arsenal.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Also, Mustafi didn't have a top class season that last year at Valencia, partnering Abdennour. And a complete clown at Arsenal.
Mustafi was the wrong signing at that time. He‘s too sensitive. At that time we needed players that couldn’t give a **** about planes flying overhead, banners, and stadium protests. Trouble is, there aren’t many of those around.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Yeah we got Mustafi wrong, but what’s that, one of few expensive Wenger transfer flops in 20 years? With Mick you can argue MOST of his transfers have not delivered.

I think people make way too much of Wenger's iffy signings considering the amount of iconic players he's signed. Even towards the end, we still talk about Sanchez till this day because we've not had anything close since.

Mik doesn't even have one, his main shooter for example is trying to get his ban lifted on CS GO there is levels.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Don't agree. Havertz was a big gamble and way too much money, but if you look at the inflation of transfer fees it's quite comparable. Also, he was good at Leverkusen and still young. That being said, looks like a total flop.

Valencia overall looked a lot worse in 2016 but he still was great in defence. I used to watch most Valencia games those times and was ecstatic with the signing, you'll find loads of posts or me from then saying as much.

Havertz was extremely impressive at Leverkusen for his age but after three years in the West London graveyard it was an idiotic signing, doubly so when we've sorted Chelseas books out early in the window for no reason.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Did he make him our highest paid player, pay a rival to switch Mustafi to a box to box midfielder? No idiot i know of in transfer market has paid a premium for an established flop, to a rival to switch him. At least Mustafi was highly rated when Wenger bought and Wenger played him at his normal position. Kai was established trash for 3 years, just like Mik as a manager and this idiot went after him like he was Mbappe. They should cut his coach’s card up after the Kai buy. Buy established flops to switch them for a fortune, tell me when did Wenger do that?

Stupidest coach i know enough to rate makes dumbest transfer in football history. You cultists should be embarrassed you foisted this obvious fraud on the club

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Did he make him our highest paid player, pay a rival to switch Mustafi to a box to box midfielder? No idiot i know of in transfer market has paid a premium for an established flop, to a rival to switch him. At least Mustafi was highly rated when Wenger bought and Wenger played him at his normal position. Kai was established trash for 3 years, just like Mik as a manager and this idiot went after him like he was Mbappe. They should cut his coach’s card up after the Kai buy. Buy established flops to switch them for a fortune, tell me when did Wenger do that?

Stupidest coach i know enough to rate makes dumbest transfer in football history. You cultists should be embarrassed you foisted this obvious fraud on the club

His former manager at Leverkusen, Korkut, has said back in 2020: "Maybe his best position is as a No 8 in the 4-3-3 formation." In that same year, Havertz himself said the same:

Asked his ideal position in an interview with Marca back in November, Havertz responded: "I would say the No.8 position, inside right. I'm not a classic No.10, but I like to have the ball at my feet, simply enjoying myself on the pitch."

But yeah blabla cultist blabla Trump blabla Karen.

Farzad Stoned

His former manager at Leverkusen, Korkut, has said back in 2020: "Maybe his best position is as a No 8 in the 4-3-3 formation." In that same year, Havertz himself said the same:

Asked his ideal position in an interview with Marca back in November, Havertz responded: "I would say the No.8 position, inside right. I'm not a classic No.10, but I like to have the ball at my feet, simply enjoying myself on the pitch."

But yeah blabla cultist blabla Trump blabla Karen.
Great so someone speculated and Mik decided to give Chelsea a fortune to switch a failed striker into a number 8. Every single data point screamed no! But Mik’s neophyte ego fueled by bozo cultists singing his name said he knew more than experts and the data. How does sh.t for brains Mik think a guy who had terrible passing stats at CFC; and can’t make a 10 yard through ball can play midfielder at Arsenal?

This fool with tons of money p.cks some piece of cr.p pet to destroy every season with. Willian, Holding 1 and Holding 2; and now Kai. He is a total fraud, and you fell for it, and you still can’t see it; sad.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Yeah we got Mustafi wrong, but what’s that, one of few expensive Wenger transfer flops in 20 years? With Mick you can argue MOST of his transfers have not delivered.

Wenger’s 10 most expensive arsenal signings:

Auba £56m
Lacazette £47m
Özil £42.5m
Mustafi £35m
Xhaka £34m
Alexis 32m
Chambers £18m
Reyes £17.5m
Perez £17m
Welbeck £16m

You can argue most of those transfers did not deliver. Only Auba and Alexis turned out to be genuine value for money. Some were outright flops.

Let’s not get into some of the crap Wenger brought for peanuts who arguably proved to be even more costly for the club.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You don't even use euros over there. Stop inflating. :lol:
The Euro is the currency of Transfermarkt bro. Can’t be arsed to convert to £s just so you can pretend he was cheaper to make Mik look less gullible.:lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

The Euro is the currency of Transfermarkt bro. Can’t be arsed to convert to £s just so you can pretend he was cheaper to make Mik look less gullible.:lol:
Should be able to do that conversion in your head, bro.

Farzad Stoned

Wenger’s 10 most expensive arsenal signings:

Auba £56m
Lacazette £47m
Özil £42.5m
Mustafi £35m
Xhaka £34m
Alexis 32m
Chambers £18m
Reyes £17.5m
Perez £17m
Welbeck £16m

You can argue most of those transfers did not deliver. Only Auba and Alexis turned out to be genuine value for money. Some were outright flops.

Let’s not get into some of the crap Wenger brought for peanuts who arguably proved to be even more costly for the club.
Özil won us cups, he failed after Wenger left. Reyes and Welbeck for the money weren’t bad buys. Welbeck had always been durable at United he came to Arsenal would hurt himself shaving. The two bad buys are Chaka and Mustafi still way more rational and less damaging than buying kai. Not even buying tV repairmen because they are George Weah’s cousin was as bad as buying Kai. Mik is the new dumbest guy in transfer history. He is so stupid that Boehly the guy every one does in transfer deals took him to the cleaners. He got outsmarted by Boehly that is how dumb he is. That yank hasn’t watched 30 European club football matches in his life

Farzad Stoned

Wenger also bought Viera, Pires and Henry in first few seasons and tons of other stars. Mik’s best buy isn’t even in Wenger 5 or 6 good big buys

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
But Mik’s neophyte ego fueled by bozo cultists singing his name said he knew more than experts and the data.
This is an interesting point, could it be that it's actually the Mikriders who have ruined everything? Hear me out

Not arguable that they are the ones who kept this criminal fraud in a job by not giving him the same sh*t they did Emery and Wenger, however could it be it was the sexuals who inflated his already giant head and made him into the self absorbed Antifootball consultant he is today.

Well known that people surrounded by yes men don't learn but become dumber, Wenger predicted this in the mid 00s when he said give stupid people success and they become more stupid. The Emirates crowd hung banners of "BeST LoOKing SpAniaRd wE knOw!" around the ground and he got gassed and ran with it. Very likely this has caused or at least influenced his severely demented behaviour on the transfer market.

Discuss.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom