• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Stopped playing Witcher 3 at Skellige, don't know why to be honest. Maybe because I did nothing else but play it throughout three weeks and it became a bit too much.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I've got uncharted 4 so Pokemon Go hasn't been touched in a while:lol:.
I've been walking and taking morning runs like a mad men trying to hatch one more growlithe from an egg. It just won't happen. :(

Looking forward to this:

Even more control in addition to the draft, salary-cap and trading system. I'll have so much fun without ever actually playing a hockey match!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I've been walking and taking morning runs like a mad men trying to hatch one more growlithe from an egg. It just won't happen. :(

Looking forward to this:

Even more control in addition to the draft, salary-cap and trading system. I'll have so much fun without ever actually playing a hockey match!

Surprised we haven't seen a mode like that in FIFA given that FIFA Manager stopped being made.

That combined with the new story mode would probably make me buy the game.

razörist

@Trilly
image.png

But I like Growlithe better, he's just so cute. I'm getting a lifesize Growlithe doll for my yet to be born nephew/niece.

image.png

razörist

Surprised we haven't seen a mode like that in FIFA given that FIFA Manager stopped being made.

That combined with the new story mode would probably make me buy the game.
You like it? I absolutely love it. Fifa is just milking the cashcow FUT.

E

Enoch

Those of you who play on PC and remember Goldeneye on N64, GoldenEye has come to PC and it's free! Group of developers got together and it took ten years to reconstruct every bit of detail, gameplay, high definition graphics, 25 maps, 10 game modes, and all 28 weapons from the original game. No story mode but it's multiplayer and you can use bots as well if you choose to. I downloaded it from their site and been playing it and it's fun, i'll recommend it to you lot, it's free so.

Stoneh

On f1 2016 right now along with pes 2017 demo.

Pre orders
Civ 6 pc
Battlefield 1 ps4
Pes 2017 ps4
Fifa 2017 (only for online myclubs laugh)
COD ps4 only for remaster of original modern warfare. Best cod version ever.

Stoneh

Stopped playing Witcher 3 at Skellige, don't know why to be honest. Maybe because I did nothing else but play it throughout three weeks and it became a bit too much.
Exactly same point I stopped too. Too much time spent on side quests i think and couldnt be bothered to carry on with main task. 3 weeks solid i played it

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
On f1 2016 right now along with pes 2017 demo.

Pre orders
Civ 6 pc
Battlefield 1 ps4
Pes 2017 ps4
Fifa 2017 (only for online myclubs laugh)
COD ps4 only for remaster of original modern warfare. Best cod version ever.
some pre-orders are good, no matter what reddit says :D

i generally get my games a week after release on used-games sites

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Exactly same point I stopped too. Too much time spent on side quests i think and couldnt be bothered to carry on with main task. 3 weeks solid i played it

I started playing it again two weeks again, and well....finished it within a couple of days. Brilliant game, I'm sure I had been overplayed by it, hence my break.

And just to finish it all, I completed the two DLCs as well. Fantastic value for money, the little Wenger in me noted.

Neo-Harambist

Downloaded Far Harbor on Friday; pretty good tbf.

Speaking of Fallout. The backstory and history really is fascinating; up there with WoW in terms of lore.

Neo-Harambist

i made the "mistake" and started far habor with my lvl 80+ character. just too easy, even on survival (which is great). giving it another shot in a year or so, with a fresh character.
Are you not going to get Nuka World tomorrow?

Far Harbor is the only DLC I've downloaded so far and I've had the game since release; I might buy all of it all in one go around Christmas time and start a new character...

Oh_Snap

Are you not going to get Nuka World tomorrow?

Far Harbor is the only DLC I've downloaded so far and I've had the game since release; I might buy all of it all in one go around Christmas time and start a new character...

Totally overdid it, played it through like 3 times, and have 3-4 other characters which i didn't finish, all slightly different. when survival came out it got me really motivated cuz it's such an intense experience, i can only recommend it, even though it's slightly unfair to get called to help a settlement on the other side of the map and u have zero chance to get there in time. first time i got really sick when sleeping on a dirty matress and get some animal bites and didn't have a lot of caps, so i robbed the doctor's stash in DC at night to get some antibiotics. felt so real :).

read about nuka world only after your comment tbh, sounds good but i rather let some time pass.

one of the games i wished i never played so i could experience it all over again.

Neo-Harambist

Totally overdid it, played it through like 3 times, and have 3-4 other characters which i didn't finish, all slightly different. when survival came out it got me really motivated cuz it's such an intense experience, i can only recommend it, even though it's slightly unfair to get called to help a settlement on the other side of the map and u have zero chance to get there in time. first time i got really sick when sleeping on a dirty matress and get some animal bites and didn't have a lot of caps, so i robbed the doctor's stash in DC at night to get some antibiotics. felt so real :).

read about nuka world only after your comment tbh, sounds good but i rather let some time pass.

one of the games i wished i never played so i could experience it all over again.
I've only ever created one other character in addition to my main which is level 63 atm. The issue I have is that because I've explored absolutely everywhere and found most of the secrets, it's hard for me to get motivated to do it all over again.

I completed the story very quickly, which I regretted immediately. I should've explored and done the side missions/random encounters, for a bit but I always get carried away with moving forward with the main story/quests, once I've started them.

Fallout really is an unreal series though. Honestly can't wait for the next one but Bethesda seem to be concentrating on the next Elder Scrolls game atm :(

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom