• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst takes ever

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I thought N’Dombele would take the PL by storm

Oh No Reaction GIF

GoonerJay24

I'm going to completely make myself irrelevant right here. After the Carling Cup tie against Sp**s in 2007, I was so impressed with Denilson that I started arguing, to anyone who'd listen, that he was on par with Fabregas in terms of talent. I even decided to have his name on the back of my next jersey.

At the time, I didn't think it was a bad take at all. I mean, it was in my DNA to praise a defensively minded, yet technically solid midfielder like Denilson appeared to be. I did vastly overrate him though.

Denilson had talent but lacked the mentality to improve imo. Still think he was a good squad player from that era, coming on to help retain possession in certain games. Nowhere near Cesc though.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'll leave it up to you to name the poster:

We're used to seeing the Maldini like positional awareness from Holdini but tonight he showed something else and looked like a prime Bonucci on the ball and with his passing.
Adding Maddison to Tierney, Holdini, Chambers, Pepe, ESR, Willock and Saka - thats a real quality group of players there
several of Chambers peformances last season were "complete" full back peformances offensively and defensively and Cafu like in that Manor.
After Saliba's injury vs. Sporting:
Not good news as Saliba has been one of the best CBs in the league this season. That said, we have one of best back up CBs in Holding to lessen the blow.
I think Kolasinac has the PL signing of the season in the bag already.
We need to beat Leeds so we relegate them and can sign a Partey and CXaka upgrade in Phillips that we need.
Holdini is best English CB after Stones.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Rasmi's classic elite talent ID talking about Rice and Bellingham:

ARAXfvq.png

ytKExdG.png

A little bonus Saliba heresy for no reason:

mO2dVin.png

I'm not entire convinced he isn't an AI at this point tbh. Just randomly picks names and creates sentences that include "overrated" and "clear of" and then posts.
Can't be bothered to go through your posting history but you've got some absolute stickers rotting in there as well. Bendtner better than Giroud, Eduardo and God knows how many other strikers

Also the conspiracy theory you kept peddling for years how Bendtner wasn't on 52k lol

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Can't be bothered to go through your posting history but you've got some absolute stickers rotting in there as well. Bendtner better than Giroud, Eduardo and God knows how many other strikers

Also the conspiracy theory you kept peddling for years how Bendtner wasn't on 52k lol

He wasn't though? :lol: Beneath you to trust Daily Mail garbage, they literally just made that **** up.

Bendtner was obviously undone by his awful mentality but I'll forever stand by that he was incredibly talented with a perfect physical profile for a modern CF. When he was 100% switched on he was very good, hard carried our national team for a bit etc.

Your Amrabat shout probably belongs in this thread tbf. Apparently clear of Rice yet warming the bench for a team with a goal difference of 0.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I got Arturo Lupoli on my Arsenal shirt in the mid 00's.

I was convinced that he was going to be a superstar with how many goals he was scoring a youth level.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
He wasn't though? :lol: Beneath you to trust Daily Mail garbage, they literally just made that **** up.

Bendtner was obviously undone by his awful mentality but I'll forever stand by that he was incredibly talented with a perfect physical profile for a modern CF. When he was 100% switched on he was very good, hard carried our national team for a bit etc.

Your Amrabat shout probably belongs in this thread tbf. Apparently clear of Rice yet warming the bench for a team with a goal difference of 0.
Still on that conspiracy I see. Poor Bendtner never done anything wrong, just a misunderstood soul and that taxi driver had it coming.

Not the powerhouse Denmark he carried :lol: he was a massive donkey and his lasting legacy is that he knocked us out of two CL campaigns and got into a fight with a team mate during a match. You still riding his nuts 10+ years later is weird.

Amrabat picked the wrong club and he's an idiot for that, a year ago with comparable clubs he pissed all over Rice. Got Morocco into a WC semi final as a 1 man midfield while Rice after Kane was chiefly responsible of England crashing out, his defending of Mbappe for his goal was West Ham level.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Still on that conspiracy I see. Poor Bendtner never done anything wrong, just a misunderstood soul and that taxi driver had it coming.

Not the powerhouse Denmark he carried :lol: he was a massive donkey and his lasting legacy is that he knocked us out of two CL campaigns and got into a fight with a team mate during a match. You still riding his nuts 10+ years later is weird.

Amrabat picked the wrong club and he's an idiot for that, a year ago with comparable clubs he pissed all over Rice. Got Morocco into a WC semi final as a 1 man midfield while Rice after Kane was chiefly responsible of England crashing out, his defending of Mbappe for his goal was West Ham level.

Putting Farzad to shame with this kind of posting ffs

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom