• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ángel di María

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
WHAT?

Of course you can. You play Di María on the left wing and Sanchez on the right wing. This is not a rocket science.

LOL. Practically yes but from a tactical point of view it would be reckless. Di Maria doesn't track back, so it would change Sanchez job description completely, and we don't want that - would we now?

LOL. Practically yes but from a tactical point of view it would be reckless. Di Maria doesn't track back, so it would change Sanchez job description completely, and we don't want that - would we now?

I don't understand, what is Sanchez job description and what would it be if Di María were on the other wing?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
ADM and Sanchez can work. Why couldn't it? My only problem is what ADM is currently offering up, which is the square root of jack sh!t.

Sanchez's job description wouldn't change one iota. Why would it? He'd be on an opposite wing for a start, and he tracks back anyway.

Refo

only issue is that di Maria doesn't solve any goalscoring issues. you could slot him on the right, of course, but he's still a playmaker at the end of the day.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sanchez and Di Maria would probably complement each other well.

On one side you have a wing forward getting goals and on the other side you have more of a traditional winger, dribbling past players and feeding the other players.

If anything it sounds quite good on paper.

vP3rcy

What are you guys talking about. You've started to believe this 'playing midfielders out wide' tactic that Wenger likes to implement. I'd love for us to play 2 actual wingers. However, the right wing should belong to Ox or Theo in that case. And even after them we have options with Silva, Campbell and Gnabry to be bench/reserve options. But that won't happen because Wenger will fit Jack or Aaron in on the right side.

If we could get ADM for a low price, I'd say do it, but there's no way ManU are selling him so cheap and to a rival BPL team as well.

arsenalhumor

Reality Check: diMaria doesnt make any sense:
- 60mn and going 28
- didnt't adapt well to EPL
- looks fragile
- we are loaded with wingers left and right

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
From SSN:

PSG are interested in signing Manchester United winger Angel Di Maria this summer, according to the Ligue 1 club's coach Laurent Blanc.

"We have our priorities," Blanc told L'Equipe, "but to strengthen such a team you must target guys who are at big clubs and who are not easy to prise away. That's hardest for PSG.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Lavezzi wants to leave apparently so AdM might replace him in the squad rather than Cavani.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Cavani might even get a chance to play up front if the rumours of Ibra leaving are true.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ibra is open to joining Milan again according to Di Marzio a few weeks ago.

Nothing to see here for us as Di Maria and Cavani will not leave their clubs for less than their initial 55-60M fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom