• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Sunday 14.02.2016 - 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
Wenger got his subs spot on today btw, major credit for that!
I think you misundestand something here my good sir. You're not meant to say positive things about Wenger's substitutions on this forum. Only bashing is allowed, and your name has to be Captain Hindsight whilst doing it.

fc honka

The big Frenchman was great today. Gave everything.

At the 85 min mark I was kind of certain, the match well end 1-1. Feel so good about the overtime goal :D

stajlarN

Wow, that was like a movie! Can't wait til Cazorla returns and Sanchez hits form, then we can actually win the league! #COYG

Aevi

Hale End FC
CbLjq_oXEAAOBJF.png

Arsenal (left) and Leicester (right) heat maps :drool:

Bearded Toaster

Equally angry as Furious
There has been an agenda against the Arsenal for years now. Every given opportunity to say "oh they've not won the league in 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 yrs" and how they love to rub it in. But funny how non of them remind everyone the last time liverscum won it.... oh yeh, they haven't since it started! Majority of tv stations and media are always having a dig at us.

Even motd over the years have put us on last, not shown a replay/spoke about a good goal we've scored, horror challenges are always met with "eduardo was too quick, thats why he got snapped" and every other horror challenge we've been on the receiving end of, it always seems to be our fault somehow?!?! But when shrek (rooney), misery sh!tbag gerrard do horror tackles, they are quick to turn a blind eye and not mention too much about it.

When manure/mansour/chavski/liverscum win a game, its like the best thing since sliced bread, game of the season and they can't seem to get their noses brown enough from being up the arses of those said teams.

General

Established Member
The pundits just can't bring themselves to call it what it is because he is an England player. Harry Kane is another massive diving ****. They'll both get found out at international level.

General

Established Member
Wenger got his subs spot on today btw, major credit for that!
What? For doing what he's paid to do.
Nothing spot on about replacing Kos with Chambers because he had a dead leg.
Walcott for Coq when we were chasing the game is a common substitution. Welbeck for Ox was a no brainier seeing as Walcott confirmed after the game that the instruction was to keep crossing so we needed more height. If anything we should've buried Leicester much earlier. Only thing Wenger got right on the night was benching that pleb Flamini but it was long overdue.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arrgh, Vardy is 'entitled' to go down - NO HE ****ING ISN'T.

This is an argument always spun out for the favourite English player of the month, like Gerrard, Rooney and now Vardy it's always this "anticipating contact" or "entitled to go down" bollocks.

As soon as Johnny Foreigner does it, it's a blatant dive and he's a disgrace to football. A dive's a dive.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Praising Vardy for going down yet slamming Alexis for asking the ref to book Simpson for his hundredth foul on him.......if they can't see the double standards there then I give up......

Then Murphy had to cheek to say Ramseys reaction was poor after Drinkwater tried to end his career, also then said Drinkwater was just trying to protect himself.......

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
It's not exactly a turn for the worse, taking 6/9 from liverpool, city and arsenal and still beeing two points clear at the top you know. What we did against liverpool stoke chelsea (and southampton) now that's a turn for the worst.

Fair enough, but I did type turn for the worse, not worst. They were in form and didn't play well today whereas we had been in poor form and got a win to stay in the race that might really demoralize Leicester. But true, if we were in their shoes 2 pts clear I'd be thinking we're in good shape despite the loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom