• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

12 points from last 9 premier league games - since January 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
so are city, and others are barely better.

looks very bad on paper, but this is the case with basically the whole PL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this so similar to 10/11 season we dropped so many points at 2nd half of the season. this season could be much worse.

Bananacoffee

Only reason we are still in with a shot at the title is everyone around us are equally crap.

Definitely the most frustrating season in my time as a supporter, without a doubt. Atleast before we were beaten by good teams, this year f'ing Leicester and Sp**s are our fiercest rivals ffs.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Embarrassing for a so called top side.

The players especially need to take a long hard look at themselves. They have massively let us down this season. Some of the finishing on display has been downright unacceptable for players who take home £100k every week.

Weak mentality that's what it all comes down to. Weak mentality when it matters in front of goal, weak mentality when we're a goal down, weak mentality when other teams are roughing us up.. we're so fragile it's untrue.

If we're to pinpoint the main reason for this awful run of form it has to be our finishing. It's looking like it will genuinely cost us the title. But Wenger says we have 3 world class strikers and don't need anymore goal scorers in this side. lmfao

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We need to look at the problem because every year we start good but we dip in the second half till April, then we start performing again.

Realist

Those saying we need a world class striker; no that's no it. We need a world class psychiatrist.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
More than a quarter of the season left. Still time for lots of teams to climb or fall in the table. We certainly haven't made it easy for ourselves though. I think a poor result on Saturday could be the final nail in the coffin.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The goals have well and truly dried up, far too many out of form players being given extended runs in the team.

Nothing about this team screams "we deserve to win the title" at the moment.

No stand out players. No finishers. No killer instict at all.

skip spence

More than a quarter of the season left. Still time for lots of teams to climb or fall in the table. We certainly haven't made it easy for ourselves though. I think a poor result on Saturday could be the final nail in the coffin.
Nail after nail is being hammered into the coffin and still we are hoping for the corpse to rise. I'm sick of waiting. If we win three in a row starting Sunday I might believe again. But I won't watch as Sp**s are likely to embarrass us.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Our fate was sealed in the summer. Even the demise of our traditional title rivals couldn't make up or cover AFC and Wenger treading water and not improving the team.

What's worrying recently though is the character of the players, alot of them have gone into hiding or just fell apart in the last 6 weeks. Players casually jogging to take corners in the last 10 minutes against Utd etc, no urgency, careless football, mistake after mistake.

For me, you bash Wenger, the players and the board. It's not good enough.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Complete opposite of the form we showed last year about this time. Yet it's the same team, against arguably, weaker opposition.

Terrible stuff. Complacency reeks from the very top of the club to the very bottom. If something isn't done then I guarentee you we'll be doing a liverpool. We already are, tbh. The only thing is they actually challenged for the title recently, we just drop off always in Feb/March.

blaze_of_glory

This is awful, but we can't have a thread on this or we'll be updating the title every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom