• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matchday #35- Leicester Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Mr Drummond

Wave goodbye to the title

jiP7pYg.gif

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Unbelieveable. Leicester are all but champions now, even if they lose against United. I've been discarding Leicester's chances steadily since november untill they beat City away. Was afraid we'd have a big hand in Sp**s winning it with 2/3 of leicester's losses beeing against us. Thankfully that did not happen. **** Sp**s, no bottle. They will never get this opportunity again.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Bit harsh on Eriksen, he's the sweetest guy you will find in football. Still visits his guest family from his Ajax days, used to take the train to matches, wander around Amsterdam. And Bergkamp is his idol, teached him those free kicks and his technique you know. Better guy than some of ours.
His hairline is so far offside it'd make Adebayor blush. And for someone who idolised Bergkamp he sure picked a strange club to play for.

Don't have any real issue with him, he's just a bit overrated. I'd even feel sorry for his hair if he wasn't a Sp**s player

US_Gooner

Established Member
Get the **** in there.

If we have any self respect left, then we pull ourselves together and finish second in the league this season.
Sp**s' magic # to stay in front is 4 pts. Any combination of us dropping pts or them gaining pts that adds to 4+ defers St. Totteringham's day til next year.
So a win + draw is enough for Sp**s no matter what we do.
Or an Arsenal loss (drop 3) and Sp**s draw (+1) == 4 and no St. Totteringham's celebration this spring.

He is

But he is the media darling so it will get wiped away. If Suarez had done something like that we would never hear the end of it...even though Suarez is prick.

This country is very racist I don't care. Every time a foreign player does something its back page news...and when an english player does the exact same thing it just gets washed away.

Bullcrap. Short memory. Vardy banned for two games for a non dive and a baseless yellow card.

Mastadon

Established Member
Happiest moment this season will have to be Sp**s dropping out of the title challenge. Really small time but I will take that.

Die an arsenal fan or live long enough to become Sp**s.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Cant wait to see Leicester demolish Utd on Sunday to win the PL title. That would at least make life easier for us to finish top 4. Tbh I have a crazy feeling that we will beat City away and still claim 3rd.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom