• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester city vs Arsenal - 08/05/2016 17:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
A big if for me.

I reckon we need the draw on final matchday, and secure our qualification to next seasons CL.

I believe Arsène Wenger would do well to step down at the end of this season and bring in immediate change. Enough is enough.

Agreed, it is a big if. I think we'll get the 3pts on final day and that means we avoid CL qualification. Also agree re Wenger stepping down but no way will that happen. He's a stubborn old bugger!

indy23

Claude seems too emotionally invested, he seems to view every **** result as a personal failure. Why bother about football if it only winds you up that much.

I am believer that his character has manifested. Now it seems like his rows with that idiot Ty, who is obviously a paid mascot by the club, is a dramtic tv show about 2 ex's who are forced to live together.

Yell and scream at each other for first 22 episodes of the show and makeup in the finale with a wedding proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom