• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester city vs Arsenal - 08/05/2016 17:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I hope we win just so that it makes West Ham vs Utd an interesting watch.

They'll be coming back from Madrid so we shouldn't have any excuses. Wonder who'll we'll go with in the centre, don't think Ramsey-Elneny cut it against better sides.

Toast

Established Member
I fully expect us to win comfortably. It would be such an Arsenal thing to do.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I think we'll get what we need from this match to ensure we don't have the CL qualifiers. Whether we'll win or not is another story but I don't see us losing this.

Leicester have won the title with games to spare and we're still scrapping for 4th - the eternal cycle goes on.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We have a pretty good record against them recently but don't see the players being up for the match tbh. They've completely checked out of the season
If iwobi starts again it'll be a joke. Welbeck has to come back in even though he's ****ing **** from the start.

Our attack really is a disgrace, we could easily spend 100m fixing that section alone

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I dont think we will lose this and that will keep us ahead of them. Forget people saying they dont care, this is important, 3rd is not just a case of one place better than 4th. The whole pre season is effected by finishing 4th, so lets make sure we finish 3rd or even 2nd :)

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Genuinely the game I look forward to every season.

We always beat these wannabes!

Cech
Bellerin Mertersacker Koscielny Monreal
Coquelin Elneny
Alexis Özil Iwobi
Walcott

Manchester City 0 - 3 The Gunners

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A draw would just about secure 3rd I think, but there's still a chance to finish ahead of Sp**s so a win would be nice.

logic DC

If we win this, good chance we finish above Sp**s.

Going to be hard without Cazorla who put in one of the best performances ever seen in an Arsenal shirt in this game last season, feat. Mike Dean giving us a penalty.

his personal best performance? yes , one of the best performance by an arsenal player ever? nah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom