• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Watford v Arsenal | 27th of August at 15:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've missed the first half because my wi fi dropped. So I've just had the ****test viewing experience ever :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ox has been his usual lack of productivity self but I can't fault the effort defensively.

Good from him, looks like he's at least trying to realise his potential.

Also we may be the seeing the beginning of the end for Nacho. Any pacy fullback seems to have him these days.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Not really concerned about this. We went 3 goals up and eased off. Like I have. I'm not watching nearly as intensely now as I was at the start.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Goes to show what a nonsense that stat is, like many others.
Lolz
Shows the go the shift he's putting in. He's been everywhere. He was just in the middle winning the ball and playing it to Elneny. It really should be the other way around.

Oh lookie there, he's won another one.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seriously, our attackers need to practise chipping if they're going to persist in that activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom