• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup | Nottingham Forest FC vs Arsenal FC | 20th of September at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully Holding will be alright alongside Gabriel.

Ospina injured? Bit weird he doesn't get all the cup games.
looks like Wenger plan is FA Cup and CL games for Ospina and League cup game for Martinez and PL games for Cech. i like that.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Voting for a Nottingham Forest win based on my recent s**t storm in the predictor. Guaranteed win for us. You're all welcome.

Announcing the reverse jinx is a reverse jinx for the originally intended reverse jinx!

thierrytheking14

Do we think Lucas going to play wide or Akpom?

Sky Sports showing Akpom out left but surely it'll be Lucas out wide?

Last edited:

Majora

Highly recommend anyone who regularly uses streaming websites to look into kodi. Best investment I've ever made with regards to football

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
nice line up, Who is Dasilva? :lol:

Good to see Perez playing as CF, thats what we bought him for and thats where he should play. By Jan he will be our first choice and Alexis can get back on the wing.

Good to see ANM playing but I had him as RW in my line up, I guess Wenger wants to see how he does in that position, makes sense as we only have Debuchy as Bellerin back up and he's not even sure he wants to play here.

We should win this 2 0r 3-0, all scored by Perez :)

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Another kid beat Debuchy to the right back position.

So pathetic. Unless he's injured?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
we only have Debuchy as Bellerin back up .
tumblr_mia16bbobF1rh9kxbo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom