• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal vs Ludogorets | Wednesday 19th October 19:45

What will the result of the game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oh my lawd stop calling us out. It's an anti-jinx and we've been doing it since the start of this sick streak! 11 games unbeaten baby!

You're welcome!!!

carlito'sway

Established Member
An honorary mention to 6 members who voted that we would lose.

Our players scored a goal for each of them
@rich 1990 @Vinci @Bigbludfire @SuperGoon @razörist and .......
@Jury

CvKHTk3WgAElBKN.jpg

#YaGunnersYa

Seriously, is that some sort of a joke? How can one vote for Arsenal to lose at home vs Ludogorets? Am I missing something?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
In the 30th minute Coq made a tackle inside our half, burst forward a bit and passed.

It might have been a trick of the light but his body shape for one moment was indentical to Paddy Vieria.

It's like the shades of the Arsenal's past have risen from their uneasy slumber to terrorise the world as of old.

He was my MotM for sure, great performance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom