• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott: Sold to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykes

He's making us eat the humble pie...8 goals already if I'm not mistaken. If he can get 15-17 in the league with Alexis getting maybe 20 and Özil getting 10-12, who knows what could happen. I just hope he doesn't fall off by March

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I was most impressed by his first goal against Swansea. Using his strenght, in the dirty areas. Hunting. I like that.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Maybe you can write "i am sorry" 1000 times on your bedroom wall. All these slaggers now apologizing, its like saying sorry after hitting someone in the face, beating the crap out of them, and urinating on them.

Doesn't count....
I can't do that, it's full of Iwobi, Özil and Wenger paintings and pictures! Do you have another idea for me?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
We were all laughing at his pre season clips but they're actually paying off :lol:
Yep, there's a lot more strength and power there as well as agility. He's added a new dimension, and (again) I must commend Wenger for the way he's man-managed Theo over this pre-season. I questioned the logic over giving him so many chances and Walcott performing poorly, but he's really come into his own as the season's begun.

Because after seeing him shy away from 50/50s and put in shifts half-heartedly, we assumed his Arsenal career was over and that no training routine could change that.

Well, we are enjoying the finest of humble pies now aren't we...

Nope. Just you and the other haters.

SYS

Whenever he had a run of games in the past he excelled got injured when at peak powers. Last year after a decent run of games that didnt happen which probably caused those doubts. Kudos to him for overcoming with a fresh outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom