• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud: Au Revoir Cher Ami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
giphy.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Lovely scorpion kick goal today. Great agility from the big man. It's been a while since I celebrated a goal like a maniac.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Giroud's contribution this season.

Scored twice at a vital time against Sunderland, scored an equaliser against Ludogorets before half-time, scored a late equaliser at Old Trafford, scores an important penalty against PSG when we were struggling, scores a late winner against WBA and scores a spectacular goal to open the scoring against Palace all with limited playing time.

We're so lucky to have this guy, no other team has a striker who's been 2nd choice and still produces so many big moments.

Good goal against team that maybe lacked confidence defensively because of what happening to them earlier and the new manager coming in!

I think there is more to come from Giroud. But so far I think it is fair to say that he has barely lived up his price we payed for him!

BBF

Quality goal today, you can't fault that.

I'm with Jury though on his overall contribution. We look a lot better without him when starting games.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Seems to be reaching his purple patch part of the season. Amazing goal today from the big man.

Hopefully if we don't play him into the ground, he can keep it up for a longer while.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
What a freaking goal. But let's be fair a lot of luck involved. Never mind love the attitude

Last edited:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
What a freaking goal if Ronaldo or Messi would have scored this people would be all festival wanking. Pure quality.

To their credit, Sky milked that goal for everything it was worth. I checked out even our rival forums and even they're saying it as a world class goal.

Even better that it upstaged Mkhitaryan literally less than a week after he scored it. :D

Giroud

Established Member
Giroud is a funny player as he'll score every game, then not score at all, miss a sitter, then score an absolute wonder goal. He misses some bad chances but on the other hand he scores goals that few if any other strikers score. If you average out his performances what you're looking at is a pretty good player.

What makes him so frustrating is that inability to perform consistently. You get the feeling if he could score more of the chances like the one Monreal served up to him today instead of a few wonder goals here and there he would be a little more effective and reliable.

That goal today was one of the best I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom