• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ramsey, Bellerin and Mustafi were just awful in that half.

Only positives was Xhaka passing and performance as well as Ox playing well since coming on.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
im at work so im listenting to the arsenal.com live transmition.
they are like cult members.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

At least this will be Wengers last season. We should have a good go at the league with no CL as well. Just a case of being cute when naming our teams for Europa.

Jeff and Maitland-Niles will tear all those Latvian farmers to pieces and win the EL single handedly.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Just dont get why Iwobi was put outwide after such a good display.

Ramsey poor on the right but our right had side is usually **** & uninvolved be it Ox, Lucas or Theo... #10 is vital especially with two limited central midfielders.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Tackling isn't his strong suit but we're poorly setup. I know everyone's gonna turn on Xhaka after today but I'm not gonna blame any of the players, Ramsey included.

This doesn't look like a team with a clear plan and focus. Wenger is to blame. If he signs a new contract we're ****ing screwed.
We're always set up like this! We're just being exploited. Find me an Arsenal game where we don't concede clear chances. I'd be less inclined to blame Wenger today because there were horrific individual errors for both goals, but I've wanted AW gone years.

P.S. Would you consider this being outplayed? :p:mad:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Coquelin and Xhaka is about 10 times worse than Flamini and Arteta.

Can't wait for our third attempt, Cech and Mertesacker?

Coquelin and Xhaka is a shocking pairing. Anyone with decent tactical nous sees that it's a pointless pairing.

This pair lost vs Everton, lost vs. City and is losing vs. Bournemouth. But if Coq didn't get injured you could stick money on Xhaka and Coquelin starting the next game.

It's a joke. Wenger is FINISHED. I love the man, but his era has been and gone.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey, Bellerin and Mustafi were just awful in that half.

Only positives was Xhaka passing and performance as well as Ox playing well since coming on.
Nah you are trolling, Xhaka was **** and give a pen away, yet he's played well?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
HUGE 45 mins this. Imagine we fall out of the top 4 with Cech, Kos, Mustafi, Bellerin, Xhaka, Santi, Özil and Alexis :lol:.

Who is to blame then? Wenger needs to leave now, it's clear as day.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wenger after the game: "Petr Cech is really good at saving penalties in training, I know he will do that more in the games soon."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom