• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We're always set up like this! We're just being exploited. Find me an Arsenal game where we don't concede clear chances. I'd be less inclined to blame Wenger today because there were horrific individual errors for both goals, but I've wanted AW gone years.

P.S. Would you consider this being outplayed? :p:mad:

Outpressed. Bournemouth are hardly creating chances at will, Howe is the latest in a growing list of managers who is able to expose Wenger.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think what will be more insulting to me is if we win this, Wenger credits it as some sort of achievement
If we win this it'll be a great achievement. Same if I bang Margot Robbie. I know what's more realistic.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
No such thing. The player is going down as soon as Xhaka put his arm out, **** that. There's such a thing as common sense, that player was going nowhere, you don't give soft pens for that.
It was a clear pen, pal. No way around it.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Hope we win the CL then Wenger retires because I can't be arsed with the same **** every year. We have one of the strongest squads we've ever had in a long time and yet we're still struggling, I say we have one of the strongest squads in the PL.

We're a team capable of winning a league. But we have a sheight manager.

SteveEvets

I just hate the way we turn up to matches at the exact same level, no matter the opposition, no matter how the game is going. If the other team isn't up for it then fine, but all it takes is for them to raise their game just a little and we're in trouble, with seemingly no answers.

We don't impose our will on anyone anymore, we're just reactive. Never going to win anything that way.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Sanchez is so despondent it's ridiculous. He's gone in the summer & who can blame him.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

No such thing. The player is going down as soon as Xhaka put his arm out, **** that. There's such a thing as common sense, that player was going nowhere, you don't give soft pens for that.

I'll have to disagree with you my friend I thought it was a pen as soon as it happened ,was a massive shove think is it's the 2nd time it's happened where he has given away unnecessary pen is more worrying .

Mudi

Excactly, we would get couple in each game. Its getting more than frustrating that we always get so so so so soft penalties given against us. That c u n t Frazer was going away from goal, and how do we have more cards than they do? Baffling.
Come on, that was a clear penalty. Xhaka does touch him on his heels, not complaining about that. And all our yellow cards were deserved and we are lucky that Mustafi didn't receive as well.

Don't blame the referee, we didn't had one good chance the first half and it's nothing new. We have been seeing this the last couple of weeks and Wenger doesn't have a clue what he should do. He should have seen that we are not efficient through the wings and play Sanchez behind Giroud. Now, he's too isolated and he can't do anything.
But we all know what Wenger will do, complain about the schedule and referee.

GunnerInPluto

If we get a goal in first 10 mins of 2nd half, then we will draw the match. Cant see us winning with Alexis so isolated and frustrated.

Iddi

SANCHEZ seems pissed off. He is saying to himself, what the hell did I get myself into moving to ARSENAL...

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Alexis' crouching on the floor is annoying me now. Ok you're the only one trying :eyeroll:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Couldn't of been a worse first half tbh. Iwobi needs to come off as well, been our worst player imo. Can't hit a barn door with a beach ball, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom