• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
Fun fact.... we haven't turned a 0-2 deficit at half time in the Premier League since 2008 vs Bolton

burns718

i'd be more concerned by the schocking performance on the ball than the fact that 2 errors led to conceding- we've got nothing.

it's no coincidence that this performance has coincided with Arsène giving ramsey another go at CAM where he's ALWAYS ****.

he's ruined the whole game- people complain that the introduction of giroud makes us less fluid- but at least he has undenyiable end product- what does ramsey have?

I feel like someone told coq to go down and pretend to be injured to change something- mind you most of us could have told Arsène from the off that this line up was not working.

I mean- yeah bellerin did over cover- mind you he got back in time- problem was he dived in and the guy got past him- I mean that happens, but that's where his error was. Ramsey is also ignorantly dosing in that position

xakha having a joke of a game again- this penalty is such a redic rash bad dcecsion...lost his head like an idiot.

then cech desperately diving out the way of a ball gently dripping towards him...

since the goals though we've created jack.....probably and apt choice of word that. Just terrible stuff being produced on the ball.

giroud also hasn't touched the ball- sanchez is playing recent games like 'the best kid at the park' where he's trying to force everything too much himself- he seems like he lacks a lot of trust in the players around him without Özil...

speaking of whom..GEEDDOUTOFBED MESUT...no one is missing 2/3 games with a cold you wet sod....

I've been saying this about sanchez, seems he's playing for himself atm, not passing,taking on shots when there are plenty of better options. He's playing for a bumper pay check elsewhere

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Also placed a cheeky little bet that we'd get more than 1.5 yellow cards and it's paid out before half time lol.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not so sure why Wenger brought Mustafi back in. We'd just got readjusted with two clean sheets in a row.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
I've been saying this about sanchez, seems he's playing for himself atm, not passing,taking on shots when there are plenty of better options. He's playing for a bumper pay check elsewhere

He has been trying plenty of crosses though. Sadly they don't beat the first man or they float harmlessly out of play. V:rolleyes:v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom