• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Preston VS Arsenal 7th january 17.30 BT sport Fa cup

who will win in

• Arsenal

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Preston

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please stop saying the manager etc.. We were top of the league month ago. What happened?

Apollian

some of you make me laugh, this is the FA cup, we see top teams struggle all the time. in fact a few have already been sent home packing today. but we still have a half left to play, and some of you have already given up. if our players had this attitude, then it seems the problems go much deeper than the manager and players.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm going to stop criticising the players under Wenger. It's not fair on them.

Regardless of what happens from now until the end of this game, this is the best example you'll see of a team in need of a new manager. Any manager.
I've been thinking along similar lines. I really think some of our issues are down to Wenger's emphasis on individual brilliance as opposed to tactical drilling, which leaves some of our less football-intelligent players lost in game. Too much is left to intuition on the field, which explains how inconsistent the team is. We can't rely on magical moments of quality all the time, as we do.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
To put it into perspective,It's not a terrible team out there, on paper. It's the effort the players are giving that's terrible. I doubt anybody would have complained at the line up Wenger put out there at the beginning. The players need to stand up and be counted. We need a professional effort. Yesssssss

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

FINALLY!!! A shot that reaps a reward, who'd have thought :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom