• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton v Arsenal- Fa cup 4th round- 17:30 Sat 28th 2017

The outcome?

• Win for us

• A capitulation by us

• Or energy sapping, schedule packing replay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicmonkey

Established Member
5SmGgC4.jpg

Happy to have this guy back

Ash123

Play the hungry energetic young guns in the league. Drop mopers and tug boats like giroud, Ramsey and Özil. I like this style of play.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
great game...
Fantastic performance from our front 3.
lucas motm in my eyes
great surprise by this kid Maitland Niles, mature confortable on the ball, robust, secure, he takes chances with long passes, he has vision tecnical quality and the serenity needed to play there.
The ox is sheer quality but i dont like him on our midfield, he is a final third player.
Great game from both holding and Mustafi, fantastic game from Ospina (his distributions and footwork is on another level since he came here)
very happy with our performance against a very B side without legs southampton.

Alexis is top 5 attacker in the world.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Great game. Delighted for Welbeck & hopefully found another CM option in AMN.

Hope Ospina is not starting vs Bayern though.

OSBK

Established Member
Great result, 3 goals for theo but aside from that he was signing autographs the rest of the match.

ANM and ox outstanding, ANM played like a top DM, his covering for fullbacks was something coq and chak could learn from. Jeff looked good aswell.

Although he didnt have a amazing game I like josh sims, 10mill punt on him please.

mm76

Yer Da
great performance - minus ospina and gibbs i'd be happy to see them line up the same on Tuesday night tbh...

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Rimaal so obvious with her player crushes and agendas against the ones she dislikes. :lol:
And her hate for Alexis is only fueled by her infatuation with Mesut. Very very odd. They say love is blind, well hate must be deaf and dumb with it :lol:
relax Rimaal. Breeeeeeeathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom