• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHOPS

The manager I'd like to see steer us out of this is Ancellotti he's quality as you saw tonight,I don't want to see 2-3 managers trying to do it there way Ancellotti's got experience in the EPL he done the double,he's not scared in change and after tonight's shambles we need it but not hit the panic button.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
The manager I'd like to see steer us out of this is Ancellotti he's quality as you saw tonight,I don't want to see 2-3 managers trying to do it there way Ancellotti's got experience in the EPL he done the double,he's not scared in change and after tonight's shambles we need it but not hit the panic button.
He's leaving Bayern?

Polar Bear

Its fun to talk about other managers names, but lets be honest Wenger is not gonna leave. They have to sack him, if not then he'll continue 100%.

I am very very worried and concerned that they will give him a contract extension soon. Please don't be naive and think because we haven't been successful they won't give him a new contract!!. we have not won the prem title for 13 years, but they kept giving him contract extensions, nothing is gonna change. he will probably be here until he is 75+.

Wenger is so stubborn and deluded and his ego is through the roof, he has zero intentions to retire, we will keep going on and on and on and on with this nightmare. We ain't winning the prem title ever again until he is gone and he won't go, the only way is they have to sack him. He ain't gonna walk I just know it.

Please bump this and quote me in May, Wenger won't leave of his own accord, its sack or stay, thats it.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Its fun to talk about other managers names, but lets be honest Wenger is not gonna leave. They have to sack him, if not then he'll continue 100%.

I am very very worried and concerned that they will give him a contract extension soon. Please don't be naive and think because we haven't been successful they won't give him a new contract!!. we have not won the prem title for 13 years, but they kept giving him contract extensions, nothing is gonna change. he will probably be here until he is 75+.

Wenger is so stubborn and deluded and his ego is through the roof, he has zero intentions to retire, we will keep going on and on and on and on with this nightmare. We ain't winning the prem title ever again until he is gone and he won't go, the only way is they have to sack him. He ain't gonna walk I just know it.

Please bump this and quote me in May, Wenger won't leave of his own accord, its sack or stay, thats it.
I think he will leave of his own accord........I think he's in an untenable position. He'll try to guide the team to a top 4 spot & move on.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think he will leave of his own accord........I think he's in an untenable position. He'll try to guide the team to a top 4 spot & move on.
There have been many false dawns in this regard. The team will scrape top 4 and he'll extend another 3 years. The only thing that Kroenke responds to is empty seats. The guy handed an extension to statistically the worst coach in the history of American football this past summer and only finally sacked him a few months later when the fans stopped showing up. Too many sad souls show up to the Emirates week after week to see a slight variation on a slow motion car crash.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
There have been many false dawns in this regard. The team will scrape top 4 and he'll extend another 3 years. The only thing that Kroenke responds to is empty seats. The guy handed an extension to statistically the worst coach in the history of American football this past summer and only finally sacked him a few months later when the fans stopped showing up. Too many sad souls show up to the Emirates week after week to see a slight variation on a slow motion car crash.
I hear you but this feels like a watershed moment. I think you'll see nuff empty seats over the next few months. He's lost most of the fan base now I reckon & the tide has turned for sure.

cloista

Move him upstairs as a Director of Football and get a modern manager in. Allegri, Simeone, even Frank De Boer. Or you know what, Ronald Koeman.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Move him upstairs as a Director of Football and get a modern manager in. Allegri, Simeone, even Frank De Boer. Or you know what, Ronald Koeman.

Are you kidding me??? Our transfers and players contracts have been half the problem fir the past 6 year!!!

Move him up and give him a board position by all means, but keep him away from any direct involvement with the squad or player recruitment ffs!

Polar Bear

I really hope you're right, but I'm not feeling it. I just sense and feel it strongly that Wenger has no intentions to leave and he is as stubborn as ever, all the problems are only making him more and more stubborn and eager to prove everyone wrong.

Not long to go now until end of the season, so we will all find out the truth. I am absolutely convinced that Wenger won't walk though, they will have to sack him to get rid of him. We shall see....

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Wenger should be the one to pick his successor. We owe it to him.
You're saying thousands of fans who buy shirts & tickets that pay his massive salary owe him? Funny thinking. We owe him nothing. Thanks for everything. You shaped this club. But you were paid handsomely to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom