• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
People will talk about our absentees but they wouldn't make a tip of difference today. Send Wenger to Bayern or Barca and you'll see the same flaws that you see at Arsenal. The way we set up is ****ing atrocious! We're sitting back defending with numbers behind the ball, yet Mane finds 5-10 yards of space in our penalty area. Explain that one?

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Don't worry guys. We can always say '**** off if you think you're too big for our club' to Alexis. Because that has worked so well for all the other big players we've said it to in the past decade (that have went on to win the league).

Coquelin and Giroud been our worst players but of course nobody is going to admit that because people on here actually like those players and what our team stand for when they play!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

You are embrassing posting this. These players were both sold because they where both not good enough for a title winning side. What have these players done for Arsenal been bang average. None of or players get into any title winning side fact they are weak and have no balls !

fans like you hold the club back
Fact. They were in title winning sides.

alternative Fact. If you come to my house you'll see Wenger and Gazidis restrained on a tight leash holding them back.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool were always **** against the lower teams. It's not Klopp's fault.

Well it is his fault, really, but he's only had one transfer window, unlike Wenger who has had 6 (I'm being kind here) to fix this team.

Imagine thinking Xhaka, after watching play in the Bundesliga, can fill Cazorla's shoes? Imagine that?

juice man

Can't make his mind up
I think this is the first time that the majority of the squad has lost faith in Wenger. We've always had 1 or 2 players that didn't believe in him, particularly our top players. But now, even the likes of Mustafi (a new signing FFS), Welbeck, Ox, Koscielny, etc don't have faith.

Can't be overstated how done Wenger is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom