• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
'Getting rid' is what you do to an infestation of cockroaches - I would like a change of manager as much as you, but there are ways of doing it and ways of discussing it and ,getting rid' of him is just inappropriate on every level

At this point it's getting rid since he and the board seem to show no inclination towards reading the large print that's been on the wall for years.

Getting rid is what it has come to, and unless he goes, it will only get worse. If you don't like my wording use your own, but do not presume to tell me how to feel about the man.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Alright, reopened. Try to stay on topic, just discuss whether Wenger should stay or go and what you think will happen. It's not a thread to yell at each other.
7X5Yy5g.gif

Preacher

Always Crying
People from other Arsenal forum are going hard. They were organizers of the last protest and also they are organizing tomorrow's protest. And now they are thinking about creation of the crowd-funding page and talking about planes, billboards and other options.

Looks like the end of the season will be full of various events. Almost clear, that the bad will dominate the good until the end of the season.

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

He never ever threw any of his players under the bus in public. For loyalty, you get loyalty from them.
i just wish he was more ruthless and less predictable. Why couldnt he just change tactics when he needed to. smh. I wish he could stay, if wenger can admit he has been making mistakes and actually show he is prepared to alter our style of play then i am happy for him to stay. Is it too much to ask that our manager doesnt almost always make subs at the 70th minute. or that we dont always have to play with a number 10.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
How is he doing in NY City? Getting him back to Arsenal would be very nice indeed but can't believe he is ready for the manager position yet. Assistant to Wenger next season? :lol:
No idea tbh. Last I heard his team of Pirlo, Lampard, David Villa etc got turned over by some MLS team. I don't know about management or coaching but he could be a director and ambassador for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom