• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English FA Cup 2017; Round 3 and Beyond.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Surprised this has finished 11 v 10. Could have easily been more off if Oliver kept up how he started first half.

Also Chelsea's odds on the double can't be that long now

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Don't think Mourinho's too bothered, he never cared about the FA Cup. Full focus is on winning EL and getting into the champions league.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nevermind us how the **** did United & Mourinho pass on Kante.
It was only us and Chelsea in for him from what I recall. We looked front runners for quite a while actually, sad.

Make no mistakes he wouldn't have saved this disjointed mess of a team, I suppose he chose correctly choosing Chelsea.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

F**k me, looks how small Kante looks in this post-match interview and he's bossing the league on his own nearly. Dude's a machine

Tir Na Nog

Arsenal, Chelsea, City and Sp**s all competing for the Cup, while only Chelsea compete for the league on their own. Hmmm... makes you think, perhaps the FA Cup is the bigger competition?

AVENTUS

Commentator - " Gary who do you fancy in the next round "

Gary - " well its all the big teams now "

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tir Na Nog

You can tell United weren't overly committed to winning this otherwise they'd have started Pogba.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Arsenal, Chelsea, City and Sp**s all competing for the Cup, while only Chelsea compete for the league on their own. Hmmm... makes you think, perhaps the FA Cup is the bigger competition?

wenger-smile.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom