• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
need to get Welbeck off...

all well and good criticising giroud's mobility....but at least he's on the pitch

Prawn Sandwich

This form is very worrying.
Plus, if you're not beating the likes of West Brom when you see the rest of the run in... Doesn't bode well at all.

OSBK

Established Member
He did it before, did it when he was on his unbeaten run too. He is soo rash and we lose shape so many times because he goes for all or nothing challenges.

You cant blame mustafi completely there. That ball was well over his head and most cb's would have done the same. Most of the fault is the keeper as he should have taken that ball and man.

Jm89

How can anyone surpport wenger when at eteam constantly fails like this??? Please tell me one reason why he should stay? I know it's the board as well but he lies as much as they do!

Fans who want wenger to stay are as deluded as him! It really is poor form that we have not changed something which clearly is not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom