• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wenger says Alexis got injured in 1st half but stayed on for the 2nd. Ankle problem.

Ashybashy86

I don't even play computer games, but I might have to resort to playing FIFA, PES or FM to enjoy supporting this team right now.

Although, somehow I still think I'll be disappointed.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The financial side is truly under threat. We've only got one finger holding on to the 4th place trophy
, super tough run of games coming up, and the new generation of fans surely aren't supporting Arsenal much, so it's not beyond belief that Wenger will be sacked similarly to Ranieri

New generation of fans, does this include you?

You know very well that Arsenal have reserves for exactly this type of predicament. Peter Hill-Wood came out guns blazing a few years back.

Wenger is staying, no matter what happens. Wenger runs the show, what you should be asking yourself is how we replace those mugs around him so that he can sing for his supper again.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wenger called it a typical PL game. He says we knew the danger set pieces and counter attacks. The interviewer try to blame the players and Wenger says "we..."and doesn't point the finger. Cech has a calf problem. Alexis has an ankle problem that doesn't look good. He says 4 defeats in 5 is bad and says "we have a he'll of a task to fight back". He says he will analyse where we went wrong.
I don't buy that the players aren't coached. They are lazy,stupid or just bad. All of the above in truth.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

We lost 3-1, but Erlis' man ****ed everyone on the pitch.

:lol:

He had more than 70 passes alone in the first half, assisted Sanchez etc etc. So what is he supposed to do more, to get a red card or what? No because I will see you all crying how he doesn't know to tackle.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

On the plus side, I saw a Bengal tiger today. Yay!
(had to go personal for a silver lining as there are none to be found as long as the senile old fart managing the club is here.
Could you release the tiger in the changing rooms?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He had more than 70 passes alone in the first half, assisted Sanchez etc etc. So what is he supposed to do more, to get a red card or what?
Not get dominated? Lad can't run, easiest midfielder to get past since Arteta lost his legs and played in one spot.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Not get dominated? Lad can't run, easiest midfielder to get past since Arteta lost his legs and played in one spot.

He wasn't dominated at all, and he can't do every ****ing thing on that pitch alone, there are other 10 players there as well.

Go glorify the rest who were all underperforming. Xhaka and Cech were the main men today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom