• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Loud boos at OT after drawing vs Hull and some on RedCafe seem to be turning on Jose. Some even getting to the point where they feel throwing money at things wont solve it! :eek: Dark times at the back of fridge.

Jacky Quacky said:
Alright I'm off redcafe for a few days. Can't take this anymore. Mourinho has got to sort this out or we might be looking for someone else to come in.

VanGaalyTime said:
Had all January to fix our problems in attack. Manager has to go I'm afraid.

Josep Dowling said:
Another season outside the top 4, Adidas contract to drop. It's getting to that point where I feel we can spend £300m and this team still won't work.

BBF

He looks so much older than he did at when he rejoined Abramovich FC. All the scummery is finally getting to him.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

****ing hell :lol:.

Nobody digs their players out like Mourinho. You have to be very thick-skinned to fully succeed under him. He's dug out quite a few players this season, some have responded, some haven't.

Luke Shaw's problem is the fact that as a good as he is at football, he doesn't love football like you think all pro footballers should. I remember this article;

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...as-helped-him-decide-it-was-time-9716155.html

Frank Lampard claimed Luke Shaw didn't even know who Tony Adams was :lol:. Shaw strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't care much for football, but made a living out of it anyway.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I've never seen what the fuss was about Shaw. It takes me about 5-10mins to look at a player and find out what is up but I've seen him play full games and nothing reaching the hype at all.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom