• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Middlesbrough vs Arsenal | 17th April at 20:00 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They've won four games all season, another loss should be next to impossible.

We created nothing against Palace though, not expecting much against their defence.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I would like to the following lineup:

GK: Martinez
LB: Monreal
Cb: Holding
Cb: Gabriel
RB: Mustafi
Cm: Xhaka
Cm: Ox or Elneny
ACM: Özil
RW: Lucas
LW: Welbeck
CF: Alexis

But I fully expect Wenger to not drop Bellerin ( we are effectively then playing with 10 men) and to put Ramsey in the first 11.

Last edited:

mm76

Yer Da
I would like to the following lineup:

Cm: Ox or Elneny
RW: Lucas
LW: Welbeck

But I fully expect Wenger to not drop Bellerin ( we are effectively an then playing with 10 men) and to put Ramsey in the first 11.

maybe this?

Cm: El Neny
RW: Ox
LW: Lucas

HK_Gooner

I'm with the others who don't give a f@ck about the remainder of the season. I've seen this show 100 times.

Wake me up when the FA cup game happens, or when Wenger makes a decision. Outside of those two things, the rest is meaningless.

mm76

Yer Da
Emi
Bellerin-Mustafi-Gabriel-Nacho
Elneny-Xhaka
Lucas-Özil-Ox
Alexis

so the same as me but you'd have Ox on the left? trying to remember has he played there often, to my mind he's normlly in CM or RW?

although i'm not sure Perez is naturally a LW either but still that's where he's been up until now when given the chance and not been too shabby

Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
so teh saem as me but you'd have Ox on the left? trying to remember has he played there often, to my mind he;s normlly in CM or RW?

although i'm not sure Perez is naturally a LW either but still that's where he's been up until now when given the chance and not been too shabby
He's played there earlier in the season, performed and produced. I think its his best position ever since we signed him.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
-----------------Martinez
Mustafi-Mertesacker-Gabriel-Gibbs
----------Chamberlain-Xhaka
Lucas------------Özil------------Iwobi
------------------Alexis

Subs: Macey, Bellerin, Holding, Elneny, Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I live oop north at the moment, not for long I hope! I probably would go if I could get tickets.

North is superior. Quality of life, affordability, people's temperament. Lived in London for 7 years as adult. North easily better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom