• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Bellerin is a great player but from the time he got injured in that elbow clash with that Chelsea player, he didn't perform at his level. I think he isn't fully recovered yet.

karl

I don't care about his hair or beard. What is obvious is that Arsène has been sending him out injured for quite a few months. His main attribute is pace and now he is being outpaced by forwards that have no right.

We should have played Mustafi at right back when his own form at centre back was bad and given Bellerin a break. Bad management has probably knocked the confidence of one of our outstanding performers. I just hope it doesn't turn him against the club.

The away fans weren't singling him out at Palace. he was the closest player and took the flack.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand why Debuchy wasnt bought back in, we did it in November and for the brief period he was better than all our FBs this season.

If his fallen out with Wenger (again) then when are we even giving him game time with the U23s?

mm76

Yer Da
I don't care about his hair or beard. What is obvious is that Arsène has been sending him out injured for quite a few months. His main attribute is pace and now he is being outpaced by forwards that have no right.

We should have played Mustafi at right back when his own form at centre back was bad and given Bellerin a break. Bad management has probably knocked the confidence of one of our outstanding performers. I just hope it doesn't turn him against the club.

The away fans weren't singling him out at Palace. he was the closest player and took the flack.

It's much more than about pace, his defending is non-existent, and crossing dreadful, if he remembers to cross at all

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I don't care about his hair or beard. What is obvious is that Arséne has been sending him out injured for quite a few months. His main attribute is pace and now he is being outpaced by forwards that have no right.

Did anyone see him get wheeled out by Arsenal.com to give an interview about the Palace debacle. At best, that was the club completely misreading the situation. It's not the first time the club has misread the mood of the fans and it really shows how out of touch they are.

Did anyone see him get wheeled out by Arsenal.com to give an interview about the Palace debacle. At best, that was the club completely misreading the situation. It's not the first time the club has misread the mood of the fans and it really shows how out of touch they are.

Yeah I've say it before but our PR and media are very out of touch with the fans. Will say it again but our PR and media team must be run by Wenger him self.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Me too. This forum is sometimes so clueless its not even real. Still remember I was one of two who liked Ramsey blonde hair. Always people hate my opinion first then they pick it up months later.

Was genuinely thinking of getting mine dyed blonde around the same time. Was disappointed that he changed it by the time the PL season started, his form suffered as a result too, goes to show how big of a deal hair is. Pogba had about 57 haircuts before he eventually got it right and started playing well.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Was genuinely thinking of getting mine dyed blonde around the same time. Was disappointed that he changed it by the time the PL season started, his form suffered as a result too, goes to show how big of a deal hair is. Pogba had about 57 haircuts before he eventually got it right and started playing well.

Damn straight.

Hair Day 2.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
C-BIsc5XoAIqZLp.jpg

He looks like every white woman in the 90s on vacation in Jamaica ffs.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just saw his hair and rushed to AM. Of course his thread is the one with the most recent activity.

Haven't caught up with the thread yet but I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks he looks like a hippie or a white man who went to Jamaica and now has a new outlook on life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom