• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That's why it's pointless giving a fvck about who leaves or stays. When we get a new manager it might become interesting again.
Agree. You would think Chelsea and the Manchester teams are certainly going to bring in top talent, and those managers are almost certainly going to out coach ours quite easily.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
3 at the back was a fvcking car crash. Lucked a few games and people thought it was somehow working, despite looking crap.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'm at the point where i'm hoping they get a few more. Wenger needs to be humiliated in every game from now until the end of the season. The includes the final.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cech is having on of his games at Chelsea without his important saves today this could be more awful.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Where the **** is this Tottenham love in coming from?? They haven't won anything since 08, nothing of relevance since the 90's..

Who cares if they finish above us, that does not make them a big club. There is nothing to talk about until Sp**s can actually win trophies.. We got ridiculed for not winning anything and finishing in the top 4..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom