• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

David_Smith

I wouldn't take a single Sp**s player in our team they've just been trying too hard this season they'll be sh** again next year.

Bradpiff

Is this what all those who wanted Arsène to stay meant when they were parroting that line "be careful what you wish for ??"

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Even though I knew we would loss, I hoped for a draw but actually losing hurts and makes me even more angry.

Nothing can prepare you for how infuriating Arsenal are.

Wenger... Should have left last season.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

3 at the back was a fvcking car crash. Lucked a few games and people thought it was somehow working, despite looking crap.
We've been worse since reverting to type. Not really sure the three at the back cost us anything. A lack of desire cost us for the first and Gabriel another dud expensive* signing cost us the other.

*10m is expensive when you plead poverty.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's just incredible to me that you play a formation designed to absorb pressure and counter and spearhead it with a player who doesn't move in Giroud. Between Özil out of possession and Giroud in it we've basically played with 9 men the whole match.

arsmile

Established Member
cant get over whatever the plan was for Welbeck once he got on..why didn't Gabriel come off at that point?...such an ineffective plan

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I remember our reactions when Sp**s were signing the likes of Wanyama and Son.

Now we have one player who gets into a combined XI.

More down to Wenger than the players though but spending 200M and only having Sanchez to boast about is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom