• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Being heckled by a crowd whose only notable highlight in living memory is seeing us win the title at their dump:lol::lol::lol:...as terrible as things are, I'll take it

Reactions: A_G

RoadrunnerReloaded

Any other club would have their manager quit or be fired now. Ours gets rewarded **** sake. Cba

tbf Kroenke is silly enough to give out a new contract then fire the manager a week later and Wenger could always walk away if the FA Cup final ends poorly even with a contract.

I actually don't think the signals now matter much. Have to wait till all matches are over before we'll really know anything for certain

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Five minutes of madness killed us.

Get ready for powershift to the nth degree this week.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ramsey is one of the biggest fraud ever.
He was man of the match according to the geniuses on this forum at the half. Apparently giving the ball away every time you get it and wildly gesticulating to receive the ball passes for a good performance.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't believe Sp**s want to move from this ground, the crowd have been the 12th man today. What an atmosphere!, probably exceeds industrial noise pollution.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Wenger has been a clown for about 5 years, mate. Some would say longer.

That's a separate issue; it doesn't alter the reality that Sp**s are a significantly improved side, no more no less. They're not ****ing world beaters, or even Prem beaters and over the next few seasons they'll inevitably recede. After that, who knows, but who ever does.

Wenger is another issue entirely; I met a guy who wrote a biography of Guardiola they other day at a work event, who spent considerable time with him.

He knew for a fact that Pep wanted to manage Arsenal two or three seasons back and that the chance was there but the club was too scared to take it, withWenger in situ.

He's become the clown prince of all he surveys and its sad but neither the owners nor the board have the balls or financial inclination to break the cycle.

YaGunnersYa

Breaks my heart a little hearing Spuds fans singing "Arséne Wenger - we want you to stay" .. :(

Makes me laugh and cringe at the tiny club Sp**s really are. Finishing above us for the 1st time in 2 decades and winning the square root of ****ALL again and all of a sudden they want Wenger to stay.

As **** as we've become, their whole club is still Wengers *****.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I keep hearing that they have a much better squad than ours.

My question to these people is: what do you think a manager is paid to do in a football club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom