• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Manchester United | 7th May 16:00 (BST) | Sky Sports 1

Do you care anymore?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

Cech - 6
Ox - 6
Holding - 6
Koscielny - 7
Monreal - 6
Gibbs - 5
Xhaka - 7
Ramsey - 8
Özil - 6
Sanchez - 7
Welbeck - 6

Don't agree at all with those ratings.

I would upgrade Ox's, Gibbs', and Welbeck's scores for sure....

-Welbeck was lively as usual and scored a goal for a change...
-Gibbs was solid
-Ox put in a shift and got an assist

***Forgot about Cech.... he was rock solid.... not just a 6 performance

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Sad media are sad.
latest

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
3pts that's all that matters, well that and beating Utd/Mourinho! Keep winning and hope Pool draw or lose a game.

How Soon Is Now

I was drunk and put Holding in.

Why.

What a genius I am when drunk. The lad played well today, as did the whole team (give or take moments of madness). We play with a lot of "benny hill" moments but ultimately seized upon our opportunities.

People will argue Xhaka got lucky with the deflection, but if you watch closely he was always aiming for the back of Herrera. He does it all the time in training; Elneny is benched with a bruised back.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Deflected goal and an ex-United lad. United still technically unbeaten then right?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom