• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Manchester United | 7th May 16:00 (BST) | Sky Sports 1

Do you care anymore?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wenger HAS to start with Welbeck again against Saints - no f***ing resting him now he's finally found the net
Wenger said Welbeck got injured again last season because he started him too many times, too soon after he came back; think he'll be on the bench and start at Stoke.

mm76

Yer Da
We're still little bit in race for top 4. Not that I care much about that anymore or that it would make a difference to what happens in the summer. You are better off not being drawn in I suppose.

yeah we're not gonna get there, but you know we'll do just enough for Wenger to claim we were 'unlucky'

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Man... Stringer was one ruthless bastard, not to mention Marlo.
A testament to what an amazing actor Idris Elba is because I love him in most things but I absolutely hated Stringer. To say that I was ecstatic when Omar and Brother Mouzone joined forces would be a massive understatement. With Marlo it was just the pure cold sociopathic vibe. There was nothing behind his eyes which is also a testament to great acting.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We're still little bit in race for top 4. Not that I care much about that anymore or that it would make a difference to what happens in the summer. You are better off not being drawn in I suppose.
We play twice before Liverpool play again and if we win both,we will be one point behind them. We need luck,third place and the FA Cup.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This is all going to work out great. We some how manage to get Champions league, Alexis & Özil signs, we win FA cup, Wenger leaves on a high....:bounce:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Easy to see that even Mourinho knows top4 with their crazy difficult rest program will be a long shot anyways.
My favorite event next to our mirraculous top 4 finish : ManU´s and Mourinho´s firmly scheduled EL win shattered into a thousand pie ces :p

So obvious that they went all in for that.
Pride comes before a fall - never underestimate Ajax :bounce:

mm76

Yer Da
Wenger said Welbeck got injured again last season because he started him too many times, too soon after he came back; think he'll be on the bench and start at Stoke.

no he only played 80 mins today and saints is the kind of side he can score against and would rather he was rested at Stoke rather than those thugs kicking him about

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mourinho saying Arsenal wasn't better than us. Disrespectful f***.

Wenger always praises the opposition win or lose.

Anybody else praising Mourinho on here needs to be banned

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

B_sH_UZW8AMyxDe.jpg:large

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom