• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
what a lovely little footballer though. that great control and simple elegance with his passes and dribbling, that stuff can't be taught.

as for defending, couldn't be worse than Özil. at least he's arsed about 300% more.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Watching Iwobi with the ball at his feet is a sight to behold. I cannot for the life of me figure how people don't rate him and don't think he is a top talent. He is a gorgeous footballer.

Btw, would Beyonce be considered a "lighty"? Well, these lighties are hawt as hell. Rita Ora as well.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hell hath no fury like a lighty scorned. Had a feeling Alex did her dirty. The fame got to him fast, the amount of bad b's throwing themselves at him on a daily must have been mad.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Hell hath no fury like a lighty scorned. Had a feeling Alex did her dirty. The fame got to him fast, the amount of bad b's throwing themselves at him on a daily must have been mad.

I didn't think he had it in him to do that, hopefully it isn't true. Iwobi's personality is one of the things I really like about him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I didn't think he had it in him to do that, hopefully it isn't true. Iwobi's personality is one of the things I really like about him.

I think it's probably true for a lot of professional athletes. If there's one thing I've learnt about people, it's that they'll never fail to disappoint you.

Although at the same time, I think a lot of people would do the same in that situation These guys have women constantly after them, it's crazy.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's just a male thing, we're wired differently.

I know very good people who have cheated, especially outside of marriage. Men are trash is a huge movement.:lol:

Also like Rex said, imagine you're in Iwobi's position. Over the course of last season he must have had women he could only dream of seeing offering themselves up to him on a silver platter. Takes a very, very strong man to resist that and he's hardly a man in the first place.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
It's just wealthy young men settling down before they're ready for it. Cheating is inexcusable though, at least show enough character to end the relationship before you start plowing through London.

I'll never begrudge anyone, man or woman, for having a lot of casual hookups. Especially when you're somewhat famous and they're just throwing themselves at you. However, ****ing over someone like this by cheating is not ok. Shows a real lack of character.

Professional athletes tend to be mongs anyway, Iwobi is just another one for the pile. Any time a player sounds human in an interview we shower them with praise :lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Also like Rex said, imagine you're in Iwobi's position. Over the course of last season he must have had women he could only dream of seeing offering themselves up to him on a silver platter. Takes a very, very strong man to resist that and he's hardly a man in the first place.
I get that, but as @Dokaka said, him being in a relationship while doing it is the problem. There is nothing wrong with enjoying his position, it'd be hard to blame him, but seeing as he was already committed to someone he either should have stayed loyal to her or just ended it. Sh*tty move to hurt her as he did, you just don't do that kind of thing.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Alex is such a sweet guy, he probably tried his best not to hurt her feelings but he didn't know how to end the relationship. Maybe she couldn't take a hint, maybe she didn't want to. Alex is in a real difficult spot at his age, the best thing for his career would be to get a dog and swear off women, like Sanchez.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

EVERY man should read the Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. Harsh truths but if you don't internalise them then I feel bad for you son.

Ewarwoowar

Wtf turned into footballers wives in here,, Any way soap fans, He bagged an assist today against Togo.:)

edit 2 assists:rolleyes:

Ewarwoowar

Nope. Women cheats too.
I agree with you, I have in the past worked with lot's of women in different various jobs and had my eyes opened wide with how many will stray, including ones you would think the most unlikely. They are just better at keeping secrets and they catch their men out either because men are braggers or because women have a better instinct and inquisitive nature. Not only that, women's almer mater is "You can't trust men,,, with anything,,,,,ever"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom