• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
on the bench where he should be for the rest of the season. There were, in my opinion, one of two things going wrong for him. one of them could be he was taking playing for arsenal for granted and was getting too comfortable and thus a drop in performances or he just played too much at once and it left him burnt out. i suspect the latter. either way he needs to get his head sorted out and get ready for next season. if he wants to play in the future he needs to affect games more a bit like watford at home when he was taking players on, that was the best i have seen him play.
Agreed. Sorry, been missing the start of games recently so I haven;t seen the bench etc.

mm76

Yer Da
on the bench where he should be for the rest of the season. There were, in my opinion, one of two things going wrong for him. one of them could be he was taking playing for arsenal for granted and was getting too comfortable and thus a drop in performances or he just played too much at once and it left him burnt out. i suspect the latter. either way he needs to get his head sorted out and get ready for next season. if he wants to play in the future he needs to affect games more a bit like watford at home when he was taking players on, that was the best i have seen him play.

if we had nothing left to play for, i'd argue for having him in one or two games but as we (just about) do have something to go for then i agree he's too risky on his most recent form

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
C_n-Q5ZXkAEJtBX.jpg

Oh dear!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I noticed she doesn't appear on his snapchat anymore. On his birthday he was just chilling with his boys.

I don't like her, had a bad feeling. He'll be fine, the boy is a young millionaire with the world at his feet, all she has is her looks.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I noticed she doesn't appear on his snapchat anymore. On his birthday he was just chilling with his boys.

I don't like her, had a bad feeling. He'll be fine, the boy is a young millionaire with the world at his feet, all she has is her looks.

Not sure he's a millionaire yet but will be before long.

Always the problem with these skeezers. Alex will learn from this. In the words of Damian Marley; "Use cheddar as your bait, and you recruit a rat."

Goldigging scumbag.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not sure he's a millionaire yet but will be before long.

Always the problem with these skeezers. Alex will learn from this. In the words of Damian Marley; "Use cheddar as your bait, and you recruit a rat."

Goldigging scumbag.
High chance he cheated though. She seems aggrieved. :lol:

Young footballer, rapid ascent to fame. Think of the bad *****es in the DM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom