• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

Dont think Wenger would visit his family for PR, Ivan probably
Last summer was a long time ago, that was before His hyper inflation, I don't want to get hopes dashed, i am happy just being a little intrigued by the what if.

Giroud

Established Member
Best player I've ever seen at that age, even better than Fabregas. He really has all the attributes you would want in a wide forward and he's only 18. Don't expect him to keep scoring at this rate next season but in this market he's worth up towards 100m for sure.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Arsenal are set to make a new attempt to sign France international forward Andre-Pierre Gignac,according to ESPN Deportes.

Journalist Jordi Blanco reports that the 31 year old is interesting the Gunners after having tried to sign the striker on two previous occasions; the first being all the way back in 2009.

Gignac currently plays for Mexican side Tigres UANL after making a surprise move to Central America back in the summer of 2015. He was given a surprise call up by France boss Didier Deschamps back in November 2015 and was part of the Euro 2016 team that made it to the final of the tournament. His last call up however came back in October and hasn’t been included in a squad since then.

For Tigres, he unsurprisingly has a good goalscoring record considering the lower quality of the Mexican league, and so far he has scored 56 goals in 94 games during his two years at the club.

- Squad player maybe?

At this rate will be linked with Gourcuff and Frey in no time!

Ewarwoowar

Arsenal on verge of signing Barcelona star Arda Turan: Ernesto Valverde gives green light
ARSENAL are closing in on a deal to sign Barcelona star Arda Turan, according to reports.
By LIAM SPENCE
22:13, Thu, Jun 1, 2017 | UPDATED: 22:46, Thu, Jun 1, 2017

Turan, 30, has failed to make his mark at Barcelona since his £24million move from Atletico Madrid in 2015.

He has started just 14 La Liga games this season and looks destined to leave this summer.

Arsenal and Chelsea have both been linked with a move for the Turkey international as they both look to bolster their ranks ahead of next season.

However, Turkish outlet Haberturk claim Arsenal are in pole position to secure his signature.

Ewarwoowar

Gignac? what year is this 2011?

Number 1 it's rumour and number2 He(Wenger) could be trying to balance old and new, experienced and inexperienced. The man Has to be desperate after all, people are looking for instant results, We are reportedly culling our squad, yet We still need to retain a strong one. Gignac is a powerful dangerous striker with an aerial presence, can shift to the wings, sounds like He might be useful for when We need a hold up or against a parked bus, possibly a squad player?

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
It's Turan and Bacca if @Kingslayer has his way.

latest

Altsu

I think Turan is a good alternative to Ramsey when he inevitably does his hamstring. Would be also cheap.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
why is turan so hated? we dont really need his type here but is the hate because of his arrogant comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Back
Top Bottom