• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczesny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Nice. When in doubt, post a meme. He needs to put in more than one/two good/great season to be considered a great player. I'm not sure why you have difficulty grasping this simple concept.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He was the best keeper in Italy this season :lol: No one has called Szczesny world class, but you have a deteriorating Cech in between the stick and Szczesny is easily good enough to replace him, for free.

People are arguing for doing good business, which keeping hit would be. When you're already more cash restrained than your rivals, getting a capable long term solution to a guaranteed future trouble area seems logical.

The people thinking Szczesny is the same player he was 3 years ago are just wrong. It's not even a debate, they're wrong.
either he is out of favor with with Wenger or he does not want to play for us anymore, Italy is lovely, London not so much.

I have always believe in him and we put under his belt MASSIVE experience for the age he is, he is right there with Courtois when it comes to gametime at the top level. A shame really that he is leaving, always looked like he loved the club.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Nice. When in doubt, post a meme. He needs to put in more than one/two good/great season to be considered a great player. I'm not sure why you have difficulty grasping this simple concept.

Right. Meanwhile, Mbappe is going to cost you £90m after half a season at the top level.

Szczesny has 3, arguably 4 good/great seasons under his belt. Started super strong, slumped, fell out, then sorted himself out.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
1) Arsenal are not cash restrained
Learn about the club you follow.
2) He wants to be a #1 here while Cech is the current #1 and will be next season. Ches doesn't want to wait another season therefore he won't be replacing Cech.
He is going to be behind Buffon, who is aspiring to have his last world cup on Russia
3) He had one good season so thinking he will be a long term solution is not very logical.
He is a top level keeper that had a ****ty season here, the amount of games he has under his belt is unbelievable, he has proved himself over and over again to be top level. if his mind is in the right place competition wise we should be doing anything that is in our hands to keep him, GK are hard to find.
4) Ok, so there's no use discussing anything more with you. Have a good day.
Very mature.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Learn about the club you follow.

You're really going to stick with this cash restrained angle when we're bidding 115m for a teenager? Not trying to be rude but that's amusing.

The stadium debt is in good shape and the club have the money to get almost anyone they want. Please explain how we are cash restrained compared to our rivals and also explain how our rivals are only United and Chelsea when we have a few more. We're not more cash restrained than Tottenham or Liverpool.

He is going to be behind Buffon, who is aspiring to have his last world cup on Russia

Ok.

He is a top level keeper that had a ****ty season here, the amount of games he has under his belt is unbelievable, he has proved himself over and over again to be top level. if his mind is in the right place competition wise we should be doing anything that is in our hands to keep him, GK are hard to find.

Wenger disagrees with you.

Very mature.

Perhaps you should've read the entire conversation which I responded to Dok AFTER he said nobody should respond if they disagree with him.

Malky

Established Member
The ones on here slating Szcz are the one's who haven't watched him at Roma.
The only reason he's not getting the full credit he deserved for his performances over there is because he's up against Italy's Golden Boy (Donnarumma) and an Italian and goalkeeping legend (Buffon)
If we go into next season with Cech and Martinez as our only "senior" keepers, then we could be in trouble.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I probably wouldn't expect over 10.

Juve should just sign him on a pre contract in 6 months if Buffon has another season in him.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Looks like they don't value Ches as much as this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom