• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
According to Collins English Dictionary and a couple of others, yes! I guess you have to be a cattleman. :lol:
Well I would throw that dictionary away. I asked all my colleagues and they all said the same thing "a tolly is a Willie"

In fact we even have a common joke phrase here since the erection (pun fully intended) of the EToll highways, "E-Toll can suck my Toll-E.... And so can Jacob Zuma"

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not long ago Wenger explained that Alexis with one year left only has a value of £8m to the club on the basis we paid £32m for 4 years. I understood his point but the way I see it he is worth £50m to the club and that's why I think he will be sold now rather than go for free next summer. Obviously to get him to sign a new contract would be the best outcome but I don't think he will sign one, hence off this summer.
Wenger might think that it's worth the risk of losing 50m to have Alexis push us on to the top 4/win Europa / league. Covers the lost money and makes securing a replacement easier while having the opportunity to convince him to stay.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Well I would throw that dictionary away. I asked all my colleagues and they all said the same thing "a tolly is a Willie"

In fact we even have a common joke phrase here since the erection (pun fully intended) of the EToll highways, "E-Toll can suck my Toll-E.... And so can Jacob Zuma"
I think there's a pub that has, over time become an Arsenal fans pub. The word tolly relates to that pub somehow but I can't remember exactly.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hearing murmurs about Lewandowski not happy with Bayern's offer for Sanchez? Has this been discussed? Sorry, I can't see tweets.

Cheeky punt for Robert L?

Gursha

Robert is my dream striker since his time at BvB, he had everything there. combination of everything, imo he is even better than suarez. suarez is the better finisher, but Robert is more complete, can do almost every ST role in a world class manner.
Not realistic tho, Bayern released a statement regarding those rumours denying everything

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-why-sanchez-and-Özil-cant-leave-arsenal-now
Funny read especially to the bottom re Kyle Walker.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Robert is my dream striker since his time at BvB, he had everything there. combination of everything, imo he is even better than suarez. suarez is the better finisher, but Robert is more complete, can do almost every ST role in a world class manner.
Not realistic tho, Bayern released a statement regarding those rumours denying everything

He was diabolical in the euros. Milik actually looked better! I think he's pretty similar to Kane but that's just my opinion.

GoonerHart

Annoyingly only been there once years and it was too packed to move , good atmosphere though.now I hardly drink so not much reason to go in there

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Annoyingly only been there once years and it was too packed to move , good atmosphere though.now I hardly drink so not much reason to go in there
SOme of us haven't even been lucky enough to get to the Emirates (and of course Highbury is out the question now) so count yourself lucky man.

GoonerHart

SOme of us haven't even been lucky enough to get to the Emirates (and of course Highbury is out the question now) so count yourself lucky man.
Yeah i am lucky, I live about 70 minutes away which to me seems far for a 90 minute game but compared to others I'm lucky. Haven't been able to go for a few years as have been ill but I will go again soon hopefully. Really recommend it if you can get there it's awesome and a different experience. I imagine there's quite a few foreign fans here and when I lived away for a season I've gotta say my dedication was probably tested the hardest it's ever been with difficult KO times meant I had to rearrange stuff to watch games where as here it's central to my schedule and easy to watch

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wenger might think that it's worth the risk of losing 50m to have Alexis push us on to the top 4/win Europa / league. Covers the lost money and makes securing a replacement easier while having the opportunity to convince him to stay.

Possibly but an unhappy Alexis may not be the best thing to have around. If he really wants out, he wont want to wait another year.

GoonerHart

Possibly but an unhappy Alexis may not be the best thing to have around. If he really wants out, he wont want to wait another year.

But say we keep him even against his will come September, he doesn't seem the type to let his performance suffer purposefully. He wants to win and has a ridiculous winning mentality. Also if he wants a high contract offer elsewhere it would damage his chances a little

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I'll be loving every minute of this man tearing apart Germany today and winning the Confederations Cup. I think that'll be his 7th trophy since he joined us.

He'll be known as Fussballgott in Germany today by the time he's fnished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom