• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin86

Established Member
Shorter and he stated in an interview that he pefered to be called by his nickname Seo. Same with Alexis when first joined stated he would be pefered to be called Alexis than Sanchez.
Wonder if the back of his shirt will say Seo or Kolasinac?

Also how his nickname not Koala-sinac?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I was thinking more of the aerial threat or the like of Lukaku, Pogba, Bailly, Lindeloff all over 6ft.

Also if Matic joins MUFC, will be a very physical team - expensive version of Pulis's Stoke.

Xhaka averaged more won aerial duels in the league than Pogba ( a underrated aspect of Xhaka's game), whilst Kos and MustafI won far more aerial duels than Baily.

benjamin86

Established Member
Xhaka averaged more won aerial duels in the league than Pogba ( a underrated aspect of Xhaka's game), whilst Kos and MustafI won far more aerial duels than Baily.
well that's good, just don't want to go back to the bullying of Drogba era Chelsea.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

well that's good, just don't want to go back to the bullying of Drogba era Chelsea.
Just get Mertesacker and Holding to do a Costa on whoever and we are sorted. As a side issue back three suits us better in those physical battles one can deal with the issue with plenty of cover just in case.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not sure mate he's pretty fantastic. Has absolutely everything for the CM role next to Xhaka, I adore watching him play. Can score, assist, has a massive engine and his eye for a pass for such a brilliant all round player is exceptional.

I class him above Ramsey with a very high ceiling.
Great potential, agree.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I'd love us to try and get Fabinho, looks to have everything, mobility, height/strength, passing, football brain.
Could partner or fill in for Xhaka.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Wouldn't be against it, would allow us to bring a top top CM in EG Naby Keita.
I would imagine that Barcelona would just opt for the superior player in Naby Keita rather than waste money on Ramsey. That rumor makes absolutely zero sense. Ramsey is barely good enough technically for Arsenal let alone Barca. I get that it isn't Pep's Barca anymore but Cesc wasn't good enough for them and somehow Ramsey would slot in? No lol. They probably don't even know his name there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom