• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

Ewarwoowar

As if @RonaldoMadness has actually PM'd me asking for transfer info. :lol:
Was He like
source.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Good News or Bad News? Kind of want this Lemar thing to be done with.

Dunno.

He winked at me.

Trilly just smiles and winks at his little RonaldoM*dness, tells him its sadness. Almost as if to say...

And when I'm wrong just carry on Shane Long, rejoice every time you here the sound of Paul Joyce, Just know that Lemar is looking down and smiling, so trilly don't feel no pain just smile back.

Ewarwoowar

I simply asked him if his news ties in with what I was told by Mr A.
Mate, just jessing with you:p, I don't know why myself but I feel optimistic about the likelihood of landing Lemar,, can even comprehend that it might already be a done deal and Arsène's playing coy to make it seem even more epic than what it really is, if you catch my drift.

That and Monaco delaying to find replacement before potential suitors realize their (Monico's) need and inflate the prices.

If they simply don't want to deal with us then it must because they jealous and still reeling that We got the Best of Thierry Henry for all them years.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm not cut out out for this ITK stuff. I don't like being looked to for information, I prefer to be one with the common man. I know how Ornstein feels now.

My source is top quality but what you quickly learn is that anyone this close to deals of this size are trusted to be there for a reason - they are professionals and won't reveal easily reveal details about the news.

I had to press this guy big time and all he could say was that there would be big news today or tomorrow (positive or negative I don't know) if the press gets a hold of it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think that was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Will post less from now on.

Ewarwoowar

Transfer nudes? Are they like the adult version of the fake kiddy Tatoos with tasteless nasty bazooka Joe bubble gum inside, and go on some one tell me that they weren't bubblegum.:eek:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think that was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Will post less from now on.

Doesn't matter though you're just a guy that has been told like me, we don't know the info just worth posting to get the excitement going as its been such a dead last few weeks.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom