• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Saturday, 29th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Xhaka, player went around him and he does a late tackle.

Really? I havent seen that as I was more terrified from the others mistakes.

From the sirs, lords and another aristocracy in there.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Keen to see the Ramsey-Xhaka partnership tonight, with our likely starting three behind them, and their ability to play through and not out wide to the flanks.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I now know that French polish is too thick for home furniture in its natural form, you need to dilute it 50/50 with meth.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Quests coverage of the Emirates Cup near rivals Sky's coverage of Scottish football.

BobP

Memri Fan
1. AMN isn't a CB.
2. Iwobi is working harder defensively
3. Kolasinac is a literal bulldozer

I get more pleasure from the gym and a healthy diet. But that pleasure is hard gained.

Stuffing your mouth with cake and hot choclate is probably a sign of a major chemical imbalance somewhere.

Have you consider trying Chess? It is very good sport for happiness and pleasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom